🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Threedom - is there a forum discount code?

My only worry with these is that it might be too easy for someone else to remove :/
@ECP

Can tell you from first hand experience that these THREEDOM key lock caps are not something you just willy nilly walk up to and grab and pull off real easily.... it takes some effort to get them off...

You have to work at it a bit..... use the fingernail ring on the cap in conjunction with a stout fingernail or a small plastic pry tool....

BUT SURE, like anything else on your JL, if someone wants something off of it, they will undoubtedly get it..

As for THREEDOM giving a forum discount on the key lock caps they are selling..... well, my guess is the profit margin on the caps is so small and with the product being such a new offering, that THREEDOM could not possibly offer a discount / a forum discount on them...

I'm thinking though.... I'm guessing..... that we will see a forum discount on THREEDOM fobs, on their soon to be released Emblems and with their other offerings that will be coming ....

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I have their tire tread caps, and it paired very well with my wheels.

THREEDOM is not the first one to have this idea, nor the cheapest. But I can say they are the nicest and actually put thoughts in perfecting them.

IMG_20211014_172719_320.jpg

IMG_20211014_172719_354.jpg

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
@Threedom - is there a forum discount code?

My only worry with these is that it might be too easy for someone else to remove :/
Great question on the codes.... We don't currently have discount codes, but I am happy to say that just last week we launched free shipping for all caps to U.S. addresses (no code necessary). While we may be biased, we believe these are the best caps available and have the greatest level of personalization.

The caps are pretty tough to remove unless you know what you're doing. Of all the things that could be stolen, these have to be very low on the list. Since they only work on Jeeps, they would only be stolen by another Jeep owner and I can't imagine that I much of a real concern....but who knows, it can be crazy out there.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
I have their tire tread caps, and it paired very well with my wheels.

THREEDOM is not the first one to have this idea, nor the cheapest. But I can say they are the nicest and actually put thoughts in perfecting them.

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 IMG_20211014_172719_354

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 IMG_20211014_172719_354
Wow, its almost as if we designed those caps from your wheels! Thanks for sharing, looks great on your Wrangler!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Can you make me some with my logo?
I sent you a PM.

In general, we take requests for custom cap designs. We've been prioritizing the designs based on the number of requests. We're also working with some other aftermarket Jeep brands for tailored products.

It can be done.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just saw these new Halloween themed key lock caps for the JL/JT/JK/TJ that Threedom just made available..... https://mythreedom.com/

How cool...... Grandpa and Nana rocking these on their JL/JT/JK/TJ would leave the Grandkids, smiling ....
Dad or Mom or older Brother or Sister with them on their ride would also bring a smile to all for sure...

Ya know, I'm sure THREEDOM / DI Labs knows they are not going to make big bucks on these but for sure they are offering these for lets say the right reasons.... Thanks for that @Threedom

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 hallo

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Just ordered another keyfob - this time I went with smooth white no buttons (bc i just shove it in my bra and go) and then went back and ordered the clover key locks! Cant wait!!!
But pleaseee come out with a key fob you attach to a standard (apple) watch band so I can wear it and goooooo!

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Just ordered another keyfob - this time I went with smooth white no buttons (bc i just shove it in my bra and go) and then went back and ordered the clover key locks! Cant wait!!!
But pleaseee come out with a key fob you attach to a standard (apple) watch band so I can wear it and goooooo!
I will check tomorrow morning to verify the 4 button boards will fit in the buttonless housing without causing issues. I'd hate for you to get it and have the alarm or locks activated due to slight pressure.

The apple watch compatible fob is a tall order but you have my wheels turning. I'd love that too!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
@Jjirish

We checked the fit today and your 4 button circuit board will fit in the buttonless fob....BUT I think you will find the circuit board buttons will be easier to accidentally press through the cover.

You will probably be safe with the lock and unlock but the start or panic will be more sensitive. However, how you have described storing the fob, you might be fine. Keeping the fob in a pocket with other keys or with formfitting jeans will likely cause the buttons to be depressed.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About an 2 hour's ago, my final release @Threedom , Model S+ fob was delivered to me.

I have been testing THREEDOM (DI Labs) aftermarket fobs for the last few months... testing included the testing of a prototype, S+ fob...

The prototype S+ had some significant shortcomings and I told the THREEDOM Team about the shortcomings I saw.... ..... and HOLLY CHITT, the THRREDOM Team with the final Model S+ with it's retractable key, has addressed those shortcomings and well Nailed it so to speak... :like:

Geeeeez, the Model S+ , is terrific..... Why could FCA not send out a fob such as this with the JL and JT.

YES, all the THREEDOM aftermarket fob offerings are real nice.... well designed and more.... and have been selling and been enjoyed / used by many....

For those that did not go with an aftermarket fob because of no retractable key.... WELL, here ya go... and it is a winner to say the least! https://mythreedom.com/

Disclaimer: Even if I had not received my THREEDOM fobs free, I would still be spewing the same
in regard to these fobs.... Yes, they are that nice..

Here is a video of the Model S+ in action..

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
@Jjirish

We checked the fit today and your 4 button circuit board will fit in the buttonless fob....BUT I think you will find the circuit board buttons will be easier to accidentally press through the cover.

You will probably be safe with the lock and unlock but the start or panic will be more sensitive. However, how you have described storing the fob, you might be fine. Keeping the fob in a pocket with other keys or with formfitting jeans will likely cause the buttons to be depressed.
Thank you for the info. I will keep the sensitivity in mind!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, so far I have let more then a dozen JL / JT owner's look over and lets say fool with/handle the final release, Model S+ .

ALL 12+ that experienced the S+ , said basically in one way or another..... why did FCA not design the stock fob as DI Labs / THREEDOM did..... small and with a retractable key.

Anyway, of all that experienced the THREEDOM, S+ fob, I had with me, not one had a single negative thing to say about it. All praised it....

Most often heard from each guy/gal was geeeeeez, the S+ was smaller then the stock fob, had the retractable key and that it could fit into their jeans or shorts, small change/watch pocket!

Another comment heard a few times..... it feels good, comfortable in the hand....

@Threedom Your Team did good! :like:

Thanks for being a Forum Sponsor, THREEDOM.

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
No problem on waiting...thanks for confirming what was happening...I don't mind ordering later :) Looking forward to covering that silver, lol
@Threedom @Rhinebeck01 Ordered the Little Paw Prints on the 17th, already arrived today on the 21st!! Thanks for the quick ship!!! Pics tomorrow...can't wait!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.