Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Yeah remote start and lock and unlock
@shooters1380

I believe you have a 4 button fob... Remote Start, Lock, Unlock, Panic

The circuit board that resides in your stock fob has 4 raised buttons on it.

Our buttonless Model S+ Sport, has been designed to accommodate a circuit board that does not have raised buttons.. it's designed for a circuit board that has no buttons.

With that said, it is doubtful that your circuit board with 4 buttons would be a good candidate for this buttonless fob..

Undoubtedly your board with the raised buttons could be crammed into the buttonless S+ Sport, shell..... but you would risk damaging the circuit board/the buttons on it... also there would be a very good chance that you would have unwanted button pushes..

In closing, to do as you wish would be a crap shoot of sorts... and best not tried..

Do, consider moving to a Model S+ . It has the retractable key, is smaller then the Stock fob,
comes in different colors / USA Flag and in different textures. The Model S+ uses the stock fob button press pad.

Note the 4, black, raised buttons on the stock circuit board in the picture below..
stock-fob-guts.jpg

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
@shooters1380

I believe you have a 4 button fob... Remote Start, Lock, Unlock, Panic

The circuit board that resides in your stock fob has 4 raised buttons on it.

Our buttonless Model S+ Sport, has been designed to accommodate a circuit board that does not have raised buttons.. it's designed for a circuit board that has no buttons.

With that said, it is doubtful that your circuit board with 4 buttons would be a good candidate for this buttonless fob..

Undoubtedly your board with the raised buttons could be crammed into the buttonless S+ Sport, shell..... but you would risk damaging the circuit board/the buttons on it... also there would be a very good chance that you would have unwanted button pushes..

In closing, to do as you wish would be a crap shoot of sorts... and best not tried..

Do, consider moving to a Model S+ . It has the retractable key, is smaller then the Stock fob,
comes in different colors / USA Flag and in different textures. The Model S+ uses the stock fob button press pad.

Note the 4, black, raised buttons on the stock circuit board in the picture below..
stock-fob-guts.jpg
Very good sir, I do appreciate the information and recommendation. Do you offer police or first responder discounts on your products?
Thanks

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Very good sir, I do appreciate the information and recommendation. Do you offer police or first responder discounts on your products?
Thanks
Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, we do not have discount codes. That could change as time goes on. Our product cost is surprisingly high especially with the customization. However, I think you will find it well worth it..

We do offer Free Shipping.

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, we do not have discount codes. That could change as time goes on. Our product cost is surprisingly high especially with the customization. However, I think you will find it well worth it..

We do offer Free Shipping.
Okay thanks!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
@Jebiruph

I see that you went with the final production, Threedom, buttonless Model S+ Sport
like the pre-production one's I had tested...

Your post:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/threedom-we-would-really-❤-to-hear-from-you.86408/post-1855860

As you, I found the Threedom, buttonless Model S+ Sport to be "well engineered" and more...

It has a good feel to it.... the shape.... when you hold the fob in your hand... anyway a good feel to it... it's hard to explain.. Anyway, a real a nice fob.

I know, I really am pleased with my Model S+ with 4 button.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
threedom.jpg

www.mythreedom.com

Remember Sport Owner's... we've got you covered!

Model S+ buttonless Sport for the base JL/JT Sport Owner.
Retractable Key, Various Colors and Textures... Feels good in the hand....

S
A118OJ Ergo Leather-Hex S+ Sport&key.png

Motor City Aftermarket