Sponsored

πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
One of my Threedom Model M fobs... Love it..

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 20230204_135520

Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Do you make them that small but buttonless?
I have a sport with no features so I just have a gigantic key fob.
Is there a way to pull the innards and put it into something nice and small like that?

edit: preferably that would still house the key. I don’t always lock my Jeep, but when I want to I like the option too.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Do you make them that small but buttonless?
I have a sport with no features so I just have a gigantic key fob.
Is there a way to pull the innards and put it into something nice and small like that?

edit: preferably that would still house the key. I don’t always lock my Jeep, but when I want to I like the option too.
Thanks for your interest in Threedom custom fobs...

YES, you can order a "buttonless" Model M or Model M+ fob.

You would attach the key to a Threedom keyholder and hang the keyholder off of the fob's key loop.

We offer a few different textures and an assortment of colors... and of course black. Look all through this thread for examples of all the different colors and textures...

Here are a few examples of our buttonless, Threedom Model M..

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 08

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 10

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! ruhkjnnm

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 23

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! threedom

Shop here: https://mythreedom.com/pages/fobs

Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Thanks for your interest in Threedom custom fobs...

YES, you can order a "buttonless" Model M or Model M+ fob.

You would attach the key to a Threedom keyholder and hang the keyholder off of the fob's key loop.

We offer a few different textures and an assortment of colors... and of course black. Look all through this thread for examples of all the different colors and textures...

Here are a few examples of our buttonless, Threedom Model M..

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! threedom

Shop here: https://mythreedom.com/pages/fobs
Fantastic

thanks!