Sponsored

πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob!

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
There were struggles, but I got it all put together yesterday - I cannot get the roll pin out to do the key (I just gave up!). The pushpin bent, and nothing else seemed to work either. I haven't seen many pics of this one, so here's Pinky...

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! IMG_3064
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
@HeygirlHey

Geeez, "Pinky" looks great!

Thanks for your purchase.

You probably already know this, but you are going to love your Model M... "Pinky".

About the roll pin. Do try again... It will come out. Be patient...
Try a small finish nail.... the size of the little nail that comes with a picture frame hook.

I'm assuming you got the RFID chip out... If you got that out, you will I'm sure.. eventually have success with the removal of the roll pin.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
@HeygirlHey

Geeez, "Pinky" looks great!

Thanks for your purchase.

You probably already know this, but you are going to love your Model M... "Pinky".

About the roll pin. Do try again... It will come out. Be patient...
Try a small finish nail.... the size of the little nail that comes with a picture frame hook.

I'm assuming you got the RFID chip out... If you got that out, you will I'm sure.. eventually have success with the removal of the roll pin.
I had to sit down the "RFID project" and come back a little while later to try again! I didn't think that was going to come out they had it jammed in so snugly. I had to chip away the plastic around it to get it out. I will revisit the key this weekend though! I can't believe how LIGHT this fob is!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
What's in your pocket, Threedom fob wise... Many here have recently purchased one of our fobs... We'd sure like to see a pic of yours....:like:

Designed and Manufactured in Minnesota, USA

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! Model S+ US Flag02

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I will admit at first I didn't think I'd care that much to have a smaller fob. For the past 3.5 years I have been using the awesome fob holster made by Gibson Leatherworks (@Blkjak) which I love.

But I thought I'd give the Threedom M a go, and after a month of using it I much prefer the M. Great upgrade!

IMG_0791.jpeg

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! threedom

www.mythreedom.com

Another for the scrap book..

Notice both the red and blue thin line... One of our thin line series fobs.. An eye catcher this particular Theedom Model S+ with retractable key is..

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! trr

Sponsored

JeeperHil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys
Absolutely in love with my new remote. It wasn't very hard at all to take apart the OG and put the parts in my new M Model. The M model is perfect. I can now carry my remote in my pocket. It is thin and lightweight.

IMG_0262.jpg

RZ.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 Sport S
Occupation
Blueprints & Tarot
I've got a selection of pelican cases & wet-sacks for boating & paddleboarding.
That's usually where the key-fob goes ... then at the end of the day - gotta dig around & find it again.

I prefer to pare things down & go minimalist when possible, so I'm excited to be able to leave the fob at home & go for a day on the water with one less thing to worry about!

I think you were working on this idea with these guys before I was even a jeep owner, so thank you too, sir!