πŸ’Ί Rear Seat Storage Bag Solution - 2 dr. JL or JK πŸ’ΊπŸ‘œ

Blk340cuda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram, 2016 Renegade
Looks like the original link works and these bags are back in stock.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Brainke

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2door Hydro Blue-Pearl
Wow thank you.
Ordered!
Sick of seeing the backseat in the garage.

Like many others, I often remove the rear seat from my 2dr Wrangler. Seems like it is out for more months of the year then it is in..

Anyway, I found a very decent zip up, durable rip-stop polyethylene laminated bag that the 2dr. JL rear seat will fit in and with some room to spare on all side. The cover is actually very functional, looks decent and for under $11.00 ..... oh my. On edit 8/4/21 - Price is now $15.99 but well worth that amt.

Now, I can remove the JL rear seat, place it in the bag, along with moth balls and or dryer sheets and be fairly confident that the rear seat will not get eaten or pissed & shit on by mice, bugs, etc.. Of course, if you store the this bagged seat in your cow barn, etc. you may still have pest issues.

By the way, I store my rear seat on it's end of course I could store on it's side..

Here is the info on this find:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9ULKAI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pictures are amazon ad photos. Bag is looser on 2dr. JL rear seat on all sides.
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ’Ί  Rear Seat Storage Bag Solution - 2 dr. JL or JK πŸ’ΊπŸ‘œ 01

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸ’Ί  Rear Seat Storage Bag Solution - 2 dr. JL or JK πŸ’ΊπŸ‘œ 01

Sponsored