Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
024_6ebd2ff0-d9ce-4302-ae78-f2b41dd74259_1024x1024.jpg

Looking for fast and cool Jeep mods? There’s no question that Jeep fans love to start modding their rides as soon as they get the keys in their hands. But if you’ve been looking to amp up your Wrangler, you might not want to pay additional money for a professional install.

If this describes you, don’t worry—there are plenty of easy ways to boost your Jeep’s look and functionality the DIY way. Keep reading to learn more about 5 cool Jeep mods you can do at home, featuring some of ORACLE Lighting’s fantastic aftermarket lighting products.

BEFORE YOU MOD, ASK THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Before you start buying the supplies for your next DIY Jeep project, you’ll want to answer a few key questions, including:

• Do I want my mods to be more functional or more aesthetic?
  • Do I have the right tools and skills to complete this project myself, or will I need some additional help?
  • What’s my budget for this project?

ORACLE Lighting specializes in aftermarket automotive lighting products made with car owners in mind. In this guide, we’ll show you some great and cool Jeep mods that you can do at home no matter your budget, experience level, or goals.

BRIGHTEN UP YOUR RIDE WITH HALO HEADLIGHTS AND FOG LIGHTS
For the past few years, halo headlights have been a major presence in the automotive scene. Thankfully, with ORACLE Lighting’s extensive line-up of Jeep HALO lighting kits, you can join in on this trend and see the drastic difference that these lights can make on your ride.

Our halo kits strike a great balance between professional quality and user-friendly install. And with halo lighting options for both your fog lights and headlights, you can truly customize the look and feel of your Jeep’s front lighting setup. Check out our free online resources to learn all about our HALO lighting kits, including installation instructions and troubleshooting guides.

ADD OFF ROAD LIGHTING FOR THE ADVENTURE ENTHUSIAST
One of the top perks of owning a Jeep is the ability to head off the off road and on mudding trails. However, you might not want to head into your next offroading adventure without a few additional lighting tools to set you up for success.

That’s where ORACLE’s underbody rock lights and off road lights come in. Designed with off roaders in mind, our universal underbody rock lights can give you additional ground lighting with easy-to-install magnet adapters. ORACLE's off road LED lighting additions are another must-have item for Jeep enthusiasts looking for car mods that can improve their off road experience.

GET SUPER COOL JEEP MOD WITH A VECTOR™ GRILL KIT
No show Jeep project would be complete without one of ORACLE’s award-winning Jeep Vector™ Series Grill Kits. Available in a wide variety of custom colors, these full-featured replacement grills offer you LED light emitters for Low Beam, High Beam, and Dynamic LED DRLs. Built to last for both on road and off road driving, this grill series can help you put the finishing touches on your next at-home Jeep modding project.

KEEP YOUR JEEP UP TO SPEED WITH ORACLE LIGHTING
Looking for more cool Jeep mods you can do at home? This guide is only the beginning of your Jeep modding journey with ORACLE Lighting. For over two decades, we have specialized in professional-grade aftermarket automotive lighting products. With free install and troubleshooting guides and videos available on our website, ORACLE Lighting products are made for both car mod novices and experts to install and enjoy.
Sponsored