Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
1214-004_1024x1024.jpg

Dad, Father, Pops -- whatever you call him, get him the gift he really wants this year without breaking the bank. (While you're at it, pick up something for yourself too!)

Whether his ride needs a functional upgrade or a showy new style, we've got your gift covered. Here's our top gift picks for the JL at three different price points:
  • Wheel rings to show off stylish new wheels on or off the trail
  • Cargo light for improved illumination in the cargo area for offroading or camping
  • Smoked sidemarkers with a OE-quality fitment and easy install

Use the code DAD10 for 10% off sitewide through June 22 on www.OracleLights.com!

fatherdayforums.png

Or pick up a last minute digital gift card that will be delivered by email shortly after checkout. Easy, quick, and the perfect gift!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Got yours yet?

48843331141_82dc9af860_c.jpg

LHuffman47

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Automotive Sales Manager
Got yours yet?

Jeep Wrangler JL ✊LED Gift Ideas for Father's Day | 10% Sale Sitewide | ORACLE Lighting 48843331141_82dc9af860_c
I am a new father to my JL, bought it last Thursday. I am super ready to pull the trigger on the non-rgb LED headlights you offer. Although I have noticed in multiple install videos folks are having to extend the wiring to the fuse tap. has this been remedied, or would I still need to extend them?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I am a new father to my JL, bought it last Thursday. I am super ready to pull the trigger on the non-rgb LED headlights you offer. Although I have noticed in multiple install videos folks are having to extend the wiring to the fuse tap. has this been remedied, or would I still need to extend them?
Hey Lucas, congrats on the new child lol! Which of our headlights are you referring to so I can check on this for you?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Ah okay! If you are both referring to the white DRL Oculus, we've seen this misconception before; but the wire is long enough. You'll just split the coated wire so there's customization on how much separation you need to route around into the fuse box.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I didnt have any issues getting the wire to the fuse box. Install was pretty straightforward and easy. Really enjoying my set of Oracle biled headlights and fog lights.
Sponsored