Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
So, if the 4xe is pronounced 4 by E, is the Surge pronounced the same.. Surge-ee, Sir Gee? 🤔

In any case, can't wait to see more pics of the Mopar triple-hoop grille/winch guard that looks absolutely perfect on several concepts, while the production version is much shorter with uneven angles and less defined bends (still looks nice, but just not anywhere near as good imo).

Jeep Wrangler JL ⚡️ Mopar Teases New Jeep and RAM Concepts Ahead of 2022 SEMA Debut MOPAR-TRIPLE-HOOP_ORANGE-PEELZ

Jeep Wrangler JL ⚡️ Mopar Teases New Jeep and RAM Concepts Ahead of 2022 SEMA Debut MOPAR-TRIPLE-HOOP_82216474AA
Sponsored

dreep jeemin

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
Mopar Is Charged Up for 2022 SEMA Show

October 11, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Today, Mopar released concept sketches in advance of the upcoming 2022 SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
Ha! And for years I thought it was 'Same Exact Merchandise Again'.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Federally imposed " safety mandates" and crash ratings guarantee nothing truly Retro will see the mass market.
Plus states can enact their own standards for vehicle registration, as the owners of Japanese mini trucks/ vans found out when their registrations were revoked, no warning, for " safety " reasons ( none given ) in Maine, Rhode Island, and one other. Testing the waters..

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I hope not but, stellantis/jeep will probably lay another egg like they did in Detroit. If they don't announce a 20th anniversary Rubicon by then, it's not happening. If not, in all likelihood, stellantis will be terrible for jeep. Sad day, jeep was on such an up swing prior to stellantis.
They announced the 10th anniversary Rubicon at the LA Auto show which isn’t until later in November this year. They may do it there again.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Mopar Is Charged Up for 2022 SEMA Show

October 11, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Today, Mopar released concept sketches in advance of the upcoming 2022 SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show in Las Vegas (Nov. 1-4). Mopar will showcase customized vehicles and hundreds of quality-tested, factory-backed performance parts and accessories in its 15,345-square-foot exhibit in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Mopar
This year marks the 85th anniversary of Mopar.

A simple combination of the words MOtor and PARts, Mopar offers exceptional service, parts and customer-care. Born in 1937 as the name of a line of antifreeze products, Mopar has evolved over 85 years to represent both complete vehicle care and authentic performance for owners and enthusiasts worldwide.

Mopar made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era with performance parts to enhance speed and handling for both on-road and racing use. Later, Mopar expanded to include technical service and customer support, and today integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance customer and dealer support worldwide.

Jeep Wrangler JL ⚡️ Mopar Teases New Jeep and RAM Concepts Ahead of 2022 SEMA Debut MOPAR-TRIPLE-HOOP_82216474AA

isn't the next Wrangler a full EV?

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
I’m hoping Jeep launches some higher clearance fender option, like a tube fender, so I could get closer to removing bump pucks. I think it was their birdcage concept that had a great looking fender. The sketch of this new concept has me eyeing the fender line, and looks like it could be something different - maybe wishful thinking. I am super picky with all the fender chops and after market options, nothing checks all my boxes. Here is the fender from the birdcage concept - IIRC, the light is removable for greatest clearance off-road. And I know…no Jeep concepts ever really make it to production…really wish this one could make it.

Jeep Wrangler JL ⚡️ Mopar Teases New Jeep and RAM Concepts Ahead of 2022 SEMA Debut EB7F0E2A-26FD-4E40-A0DB-7028A4C89D4B
Sponsored