Sponsored

SOL-STLR

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
As a military spouse of 18 years and upcoming retirement from AF/ ANG. I wanted to say Thank you all for your service and dedication. We got our newest addition (JLUR) in January and poor Hubby is in GK not able to enjoy the fun. I know I haven't serviced myself but I do serve the silent ranks and honor those who serve! So thank you for all you have done and continue to do for this country.
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator and JL Sport
Occupation
Retired USAF and currently contractor for Dept of Energy
Hey there everyone.
First I want to thank all of you for your service.

I'm a Retired MSgt/E-7 from the Air Force (1986-2007). I have deployed to every hot spot since Desert Shield/Storm in support of airlifting beans and bullets to everyone. I was the one on the ground making sure you got what you needed.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!!

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
Thank you all for your service.

I served 4 years in the US Navy from 1992-1996 as an Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) working on F-14 and F-18 aircraft. I left as an E-4.

Stationed: USS Saratoga (CV-60) and USS George Washington (CVN-73)

After the Navy, I went to college using the GI Bill and got an EE degree. I worked in the industry for many years, and now I'm working for the Navy again, but as a civilian.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Semper Fi everyone! I hope everyone has a good Independence Day Weekend!

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
Lol. Yeahhhh. BUT....I PCS outta here 13 July back to AMC.
Whiteman... I feel sorry for ya I was trapped there 2004-2018.

Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Could be worse....you could be in a missile tour.
Jeep Wrangler JL ♠ MILITARY CHAT ♠ ACTIVE | RESERVE | RETIRED | VETERAN ♠ crack patch
True dat. My daughter and her hubby were up at great falls both out in the fields on those messed up shift rotations..

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I was at FE Warren during the time of 72 hour alerts. Dark times.
Sorry for your pain brother. When I went to MEPS they were pushing hard to get me to take a missile maintenance afsc. I kept telling them no and eventually entered with an 'open electronics' trying for aircraft maintenance. At basic I was pulled out of flight to go meet with some MSgt interviewing me for a missile maintenance position. This was just over 6 month since then missile explosion at Little Rock. The MSgt looking through my records asks about my seasonal allergies and my reactions with the allergies. After telling him how bad they are he tapped his pencil on the desk for like 15-20 seconds and tells me he was disquailifying me for the position and to go rejoin my flight. As I'm leaving I had the biggest grin on my face and saying hallelujah under my breathe! :CWL:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Finally back stateside. Damn Corona, another two weeks of quarantine after my two weeks of quarantine leaving my last location. FML!

Deeds not Words is what I preached to my kids.... First heard it when i was attached to the 10th Mountain Division some years ago..... Even though old Emmeline Pankhurst first used it for her women's movement back in 1903 or something like that....

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I am one of those that never say "Happy Memorial Day" I spend most of it crying remembering friends. It is one of the few days I refuse to work, the other day is Veteran's day.... I always remember the fallen and Celebrate the rest of the year for "Them".
Much Love.....

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I am one of those that never say "Happy Memorial Day" I spend most of it crying remembering friends. It is one of the few days I refuse to work, the other day is Veteran's day.... I always remember the fallen and Celebrate the rest of the year for "Them".
Much Love.....
Welcome Aboard Brother!

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
Deeds not Words is what I preached to my kids.... First heard it when i was attached to the 10th Mountain Division some years ago..... Even though old Emmeline Pankhurst first used it for her women's movement back in 1903 or something like that....
Triple deuce baby. I have it tattooed on my stomach. I’m no longer there but I deployed with them to Baghdad back in 10’. Good times!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Mike, @lil_waynes_colon, did you ever make it back to the states? Unless my CRS is flaring up, you were stuck elsewhere for quite some time.
Sponsored