∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Have some lights coming from ZroadZ (got 25% off for Black Friday). Also have a bunch of 80/20 extruded aluminum coming for the roof rack I am building.

And what will be coming... hiring my high school friend who has a company that upgrades Jeeps/trucks to get my rig a little better suited for Moab and general overlanding.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Just got my
MXT400 MICROMOBILE®TWO-WAY RADIO
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 1606943442963

Was in the process of building a CB bar and found this

JL/JT Overhead Molle Panel

Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 1606943526214

So I scrapped the CB bar and ordered it this morning.

Now I am kind of looking for a suitcase 200w solar panel.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just recently received the Cavfab Ultra High Clearance rear bumper and their hinged tire carrier. Scheduled to be dropped off for prep and powder coat to match the Mopar front steel bumper on the 7th.

Also have Power Stop Z36 brake pads and drilled/slotted rotors for the front and rear due tomorrow.

Oh, and a full set of Metalcloak control arms.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Just recently received the Cavfab Ultra High Clearance rear bumper and their hinged tire carrier. Scheduled to be dropped off for prep and powder coat to match the Mopar front steel bumper on the 7th.

Also have Power Stop Z36 brake pads and drilled/slotted rotors for the front and rear due tomorrow.

Oh, and a full set of Metalcloak control arms.
Just ordered me a JL Tazer and got confirmation they shipped it today. Thinking about getting these bad boys next as I think Summer 2021 will be a much bigger blast versus Summer 2020: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215331ab.html

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

waiting on the big brown truck to drop off an axle. :clap:

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered me a JL Tazer and got confirmation they shipped it today. Thinking about getting these bad boys next as I think Summer 2021 will be a much bigger blast versus Summer 2020: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215331ab.html
I'm not the doors off type, so I'm no help when it comes to aux mirrors.

The Tazer is awesome! I have the Mini, which is a must have, especially for the Rubicon. It not only reprograms for different tire sizes and gearing, but also allows the use of rear lockers in 2h, both lockers in 4h, no speed limit on sway bar disconnect, and a slew of other nice to have features.

I'm also in Suffolk, so maybe our paths will cross.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
I'm not the doors off type, so I'm no help when it comes to aux mirrors.

The Tazer is awesome! I have the Mini, which is a must have, especially for the Rubicon. It not only reprograms for different tire sizes and gearing, but also allows the use of rear lockers in 2h, both lockers in 4h, no speed limit on sway bar disconnect, and a slew of other nice to have features.

I'm also in Suffolk, so maybe our paths will cross.
Our paths may cross for sure as I will usually air down and head to the sands of Smith Point or Sore Thumb every now and then in the summer. Also another favorite summer hangout spot for me is the Jamesport Farm Brewery.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

i have a mopar m210 wide axle in the mail due friday and the mopar m210 wide drag link due saturday/ sunday , plus synergy hd tie rod due today coming so i am ready for my axle swap!

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a set of RCV front axle shafts and Dynatrac HD ball joints sitting on the sidelines. Just waiting for a pair of Reid Racing knuckles and the 2.5 ton solid aluminum tie rod and drag link from Doetsch Offroad to show up. Than, I just need some notbso cold weather and a bit more daylight hours to freshen up the front end.

I've got a Borla touring climber cat-back, RCV outer axle seals, and a Steersmarts front track bar reinforcement due on the 9th. I'll swap the exhaust while saving the rest for when the axle gets pulled apart.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
That's sexy!

1 or 2-piece sets? Is yours one of the 3?
yes, mine is one of the three. They all have the fad. We travel all over the US so gas mileage is a factor. Heading out from Michigan in a couple weeks to wheel in Georgia, Alabama and Florida.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
yes, mine is one of the three. They all have the fad. We travel all over the US so gas mileage is a factor. Heading out from Michigan in a couple weeks to wheel in Georgia, Alabama and Florida.
I also went with the 2-piece. I like the idea of less wear points in play, when they aren't needed. A couple tics towards fuel economy is a bonus. Plus, the flimsy plastic collar will no longer be a concern.

I admire your freedom of movement and your capitalizing of it. I look forward to following suit. Travel safe, and we're all looking forward to more pics!