∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
After being on the fence about it for a year I ordered a Sunrider for my hardtop and it arrived today! Yes its pricey but right now Bestop is giving a $50 rebate and Quadratec is throwing in a $75 gift card so I finally pulled the trigger. In hindsight I should have grabbed one last year but I like having my hardtop off as much as possible and I wasnt sure if I could justify the cost, but now im realizing this will make the time when I have to have the hardtop on so much more enjoyable. The twill is so nice and its going to be sweet to be able to flip it open whenever I want and not have to worry about the panels taking up all my room in the back.....If you got a hardtop, whether you leave it on all the time or take it off as often as possible- You will love it!

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
Front and rear bumper, license plate relocation bracket

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
Front bumper
12000 winch
Rear bumper
Led for back bumper
5 Mehem wheels chrome
5 285/75r18 Goodyear Duratracs
Heavy duty tire carrier
Terraflex 2.5 lift kit with 3.3 sp falcon socks
Front and rear metal cloak track bars
Falcon nexus steering stabllizer
Z programmer

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
I have a rear MetalCloak differential cover that is due on Monday, 12/16.

Sponsored

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
Quadratec Cab Cover.
Looking forward to going topless next summer and parking in my driveway without finding birdshit on the seats in the morning.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Not exactly for the JEEP. But for my camping trips. I wanted a portable water solution and this seems like the best bet. Going to mount it up on my pioneer platform. The WaterPORT has great reviews: https://amzn.to/2o0tCCY

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 2.58.29 PM.png
I know this is an old post, but we’re looking into buying this. We would use it for occasional camping, but mostly for when we go to the beach to rinse off. Are you happy with yours?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have a set of the American Adventure Lab fender lights coming.
I have been waiting..... Looks like it is going to take 6 to 8 weeks or more to get them. :(

look like this
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 1600335023957

and I have two 2gal Rotopax gas cans with locking mounts also coming.
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 1600335204014

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of the American Adventure Lab fender lights coming.
I have been waiting..... Looks like it is going to take 6 to 8 weeks or more to get them. :(

look like this
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 1600335204014

and I have two 2gal Rotopax gas cans with locking mounts also coming.
They are well worth the wait. AAL makes some very amazing products. I did their lights, front and rear liners, and retention hardware all around.
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 20200815_110458
Jeep Wrangler JL ∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞ 20200815_110338_resized

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my wife is no longer surprised when I greet the UPS or FedEx driver by name. I'm currently waiting for a handful of smaller items. Front upper spring isolators from allmoparparts. A B&M transfer case lever from Northridge. And some bump stop spacers, FAD skid, and rear diff skid from Metalcloak. A few more pushes and I'll be able to wrap a bow on this.

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered a set of Coyote Tire Deflators. We have the ARB deflator and it works but after multiple trips to the beach this year and trying to air down in the dark at 4am I decided to go the Coyote route. I ordered them from their website so I chose to have them preset at 15psi.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well, my wife is no longer surprised when I greet the UPS or FedEx driver by name. I'm currently waiting for a handful of smaller items. Front upper spring isolators from allmoparparts. A B&M transfer case lever from Northridge. And some bump stop spacers, FAD skid, and rear diff skid from Metalcloak. A few more pushes and I'll be able to wrap a bow on this.
My delivery guys from UPS and FedEx say what are you doing to the Jeep today? The mail lady girl says, more Jeep parts? I keep my ARB fridge plugged in, in the garage. I always offer them a water, soda, tea, or monster when they catch me home.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My delivery guys from UPS and FedEx say what are you doing to the Jeep today? The mail lady girl says, more Jeep parts? I keep my ARB fridge plugged in, in the garage. I always offer them a water, soda, tea, or monster when they catch me home.
Hahaha!
One of them asked if my wife had an equally understanding and single sister. I chuckled at first, before peeking up from under the Jeep to see how serious he was. He's one of those brodozer guys, and his girl had just broken up with him because of how much time and money he was spending on his pickup.

I'm the same with the drinks. Most thankfully decline, others know well enough to not have to ask and help themselves to the garage fridge. Lol

My wife jokes that our friends and family are going to have a hard time finding a spot to park for our Christmas dinner this year. The house will be surrounded by delivery trucks. :CWL:
Sponsored