Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting on my poison spyder hawse fairlrad and bracket because my dumb ass forgot to order it with my lod bumper which took 4 weeks to get. You can imagine.... “yay, bumpers finally here to ah shit , can’t finish it” :facepalm:......:)
6F769900-6BDF-4785-8AAF-5DEB50013F6C.jpeg

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting on my poison spyder hawse fairlrad and bracket because my dumb ass forgot to order it with my lod bumper which took 4 weeks to get. You can imagine.... “yay, bumpers finally here to ah shit , can’t finish it” :facepalm:......:)
6F769900-6BDF-4785-8AAF-5DEB50013F6C.jpeg
I like the front bumper. What’s the rear one look like?

Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Any discount codes for the 67 designs? They are crazy expensive for what they are but I hear they are really nice
No, was waiting for soemthing like that, then got so annoyed trying to see the the phone gps in cup holder bit the bulltet.

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
No, was waiting for soemthing like that, then got so annoyed trying to see the the phone gps in cup holder bit the bulltet.
How do you like it. I'm trying to decide between the vector bar and the 67 design style. The 67 design looks cleaner but the vector bar is so versatile...and seems to allow for a phone, gps, etc to sit a little lower obscuring less of the windshield. With the cost about the same...i'm having trouble deciding.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like it. I'm trying to decide between the vector bar and the 67 design style. The 67 design looks cleaner but the vector bar is so versatile...and seems to allow for a phone, gps, etc to sit a little lower obscuring less of the windshield. With the cost about the same...i'm having trouble deciding.
I’ve been looking at both paired together. Vector sells them on their site as well. I like the Vector dash mounting system because you have the added ability to slide a GoPro or similar camera around on the dash using their sliding system.

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
SanDisk 64gb Ultra Fit USB flash drive, Anker USB-C to Lightning cable, Connor lock for trailer hitch, & Center Console Organizer

Eddied118

First Name
Edgardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
U.S. Army
Did nothing... Jeep sitting at the dealer waiting on spider gears for the rear end.:swear:

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
its in the mail... I dont need an ipad in car, so for me it should be perfect.
Sponsored