∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Sunrider for hardtop in twill, AFE magnum flow pro dry engine air filter and mopar cabin air filter!
Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
How do you like it. I'm trying to decide between the vector bar and the 67 design style. The 67 design looks cleaner but the vector bar is so versatile...and seems to allow for a phone, gps, etc to sit a little lower obscuring less of the windshield. With the cost about the same...i'm having trouble deciding.
I love it so far, so easy to see gps and adjsut it for perfect viewing.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Well isn’t that good for you LOL I’m happy for you! Maybe they’ll send you some swag for tagging them lol 20% off the over inflated price! (Which would make it regular price at that point to everyone else lol)
I am very sorry you feel this way. We are constantly price shopping our competitors to offer the lowest possible price. If this is not the case we do offer a price match policy as was mentioned and we also offer a discount to JL Wrangler Forum members on applicable items.

If you would like a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Thank you and have a great day,
-Hailey

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I am very sorry you feel this way. We are constantly price shopping our competitors to offer the lowest possible price. If this is not the case we do offer a price match policy as was mentioned and we also offer a discount to JL Wrangler Forum members on applicable items.

If you would like a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Thank you and have a great day,
-Hailey
This type of customer service is exactly why I use Quadratec. It may take an extra phone call or email to get a price match, but they have always been great to deal with for me.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My touch-up paint pen came today, and I also ordered the tubing to fill the fender gap by the body from Amazon.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I just MIGHT have the MOST exciting part coming this week. A replacement backup camera shroud for the one I mistakenly tried to twist off after unlocking rather than pulling straight off (darn little plastic ribs inside broke right off). Between that and the cheesy license plate mounting... not sure which one is more disappointing... it's a WRANGLER for cryin out loud.

omix-11585.24-backup-camera-bezel-jeep-wrangler-jl-main.jpg

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
D8B5F175-DB92-434E-B3E8-060BD97F693A.jpeg

The rubi’s getting some new shoes, waiting on the tires. Should be here in couple days . Going up to 37s, to fill in my fenders a little bit since I’m running the 12” Mopar lift, lol, and to get her belly up another inch.
Did you ge the dt1 or dt2? Any chance you could weigh one before mounting? I found a pretty good deal on a set of these (5 for under $1000) and putting them back on my list. Just really worried about the weight. I plan to do 35s, so the weight of these with the heavier 35s (Ridge Grapplers) May really add up. Don't want to kill my mpg too much, but may just swap back and forth if it is an issue.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I just MIGHT have the MOST exciting part coming this week. A replacement backup camera shroud for the one I mistakenly tried to twist off after unlocking rather than pulling straight off (darn little plastic ribs inside broke right off). Between that and the cheesy license plate mounting... not sure which one is more disappointing... it's a WRANGLER for cryin out loud.

omix-11585.24-backup-camera-bezel-jeep-wrangler-jl-main.jpg
Did the same - hoping for a warranty replacement tomorrow
And my OEM LED headlights came in so going for ECU flash

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Today my weatherstripping / tube arrived to fill the gap between the body and the fenders. It was a nice surprise, I completely forgot that I had ordered it.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I got the dt1 9303, I think they weigh 40 pounds, but I’ll try to weigh one, I’m running 35/12.50/ 20 ridge grapplers now on a 20x12 fuel wheel, so I’m going to a 37/12.50/17 on 17x9s so I’m hoping it’s a wash on the weight. But I’m not that worried about it, Dana 44 can handle it, lol. And I’m not that worried about gas mileage, it will probably only be a mile or two different if any. I’m getting about 18 now with the 35s. I see you’re in chandler, small world, I lived in Mesa for over 20 years, lol.
Thanks for the info! Did you move to Florida from Mesa? Florida has always been our second home. We just moved here to AZ last year, it was between here in Chandler, or Ponte Vedra Beach Florida (near Jacksonville), or South of Tampa. We are happy with our choice as we love how close everything is to here that we like to do outdoors.

Any chance you weighed the 9303? I have another thread I posted about the DT1, I am trying to decide between those with the -12 offset and the Quadratec 41 with the +10. I will only be running 35s (315) and no lift for now while I determine the final setup. Plan is for Alpine arms and Falcon 3.3 or the Factory race series Fox 2.5".
Sponsored