Sponsored

∞ JEEP BEACH 2021 CHAT ∞

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well, Weather reports say 0% of rain in Daytona Beach, today 4/23/21. Yipee!

I'm up early and will be making the 2 hr. jaunt North to Daytona Beach in a few minutes.

I'm bringing my DI Labs, Mini fobs with me to show any and all JL/JT owner's walking around with their stock fob exposed.... pushing their stock fob on a hand cart, etc. 8-)
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, Weather reports say 0% of rain in Daytona Beach, today 4/23/21. Yipee!

I'm up early and will be making the 2 hr. jaunt North to Daytona Beach in a few minutes.

I'm bringing my DI Labs, Mini fobs with me to show any and all JL/JT owner's walking around with their stock fob exposed.... pushing their stock fob on a hand cart, etc. 8-)
@Rhinebeck01

Reply to self...... Well, as you suspected, Jeep Beach 2021 was piss poor / a real disappointment compared to past Jeep Beaches.

Well, at least you went to Deland, afterwards and had a terrific pulled pork sandwich on Texas Toast and dirty taters and baked beans..

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
The main event at the speedway was quite good! Jeeps as far as the eye could see. Lots of vendors and the trail rides were cool too. This was our first one so nothing to compare it too. But we enjoyed ourselves and thought it was well organized.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The main event at the speedway was quite good! Jeeps as far as the eye could see. Lots of vendors and the trail rides were cool too. This was our first one so nothing to compare it too. But we enjoyed ourselves and thought it was well organized.
@Mikester86

IF you think Jeep Beach 2021 is "quite Good", you would have really liked say Jeep Beach 2018 and 2019. In 2018 & 2019 there were lots more Jeeps, lots more vendors, lots more swag, lots more everything.

Yes, it seemed organized this year at the track... actually more so then in 2018 and 2019. Perhaps it seemed more organized as attendance was off / fewer vendors/fewer things going on..

In all fairness to Jeep Beach 2021, my comments are based purely on what I saw at Daytona Speedway, Main infield event today 4/23/2021.

I also noted Daytona Beach streets/roads, etc... had fewer Jeeps traversing around then in 2018 and 2019.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
@Mikester86

IF you think Jeep Beach 2021 is "quite Good", you would have really liked say Jeep Beach 2018 and 2019. In 2018 & 2019 there were lots more Jeeps, lots more vendors, lots more swag, lots more everything.

Yes, it seemed organized this year at the track... actually more so then in 2018 and 2019. Perhaps it seemed more organized as attendance was off / fewer vendors/fewer things going on..

In all fairness to Jeep Beach 2021, my comments are based purely on what I saw at Daytona Speedway, Main infield event today 4/23/2021.

I also noted Daytona Beach streets/roads, etc... had fewer Jeeps traversing around then in 2018 and 2019.
I’ve never seen so many Jeeps in one place personally. Hope next year will be even better!

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve never seen so many Jeeps in one place personally. Hope next year will be even better!
@Mikester86

Fewer Jeeps then in past years but still a chitt load of them there today. Did you get to see / look over the blue 392 that was on display? Did you notice that the JT's had a far bigger presence in vendor row then the JL's?

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
@Mikester86

Fewer Jeeps then in past years but still a chitt load of them there today. Did you get to see / look over the blue 392 that was on display? Did you notice that the JT's had a far bigger presence in vendor row then the JL's?
I missed seeing the 392 unfortunately. I certainly noticed all the JT’s, even commented to my wife. I was a little surprised by that.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Mikester86

Forgot to mention ... along with the many JT's.... far more then JL's another thing that struck me and in a negative way was the all so many Jeeps with way way oversized chromed out rims with the narrow sidewalls... off the wall bright paint jobs.... you know the ghetto look like you would see on a low rider Honda... There were many of those and then many with the 6 zillion speakers mounted all over and music pouring out of them at high volume.. There was more of that crapola then there was off roading gear, etc..

Was almost like Miami took over the Dayona Jeep Beach 2021 event today at the track. Geared up to the Miami crowd versus the mudder's lets say.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
@Mikester86

Forgot to mention ... along with the many JT's.... far more then JL's another thing that struck me and in a negative way was the all so many Jeeps with way way oversized chromed out rims with the narrow sidewalls... off the wall bright paint jobs.... you know the ghetto look like you would see on a low rider Honda... There were many of those and then many with the 6 zillion speakers mounted all over and music pouring out if them at high volume.. There was more of that crapola then there was off roading gear, etc..

Was almost like Miami took over the Dayona Jeep Beach 2021 event today at the track.
There was the light and sound event, so I can understand the booming systems with zillions of speakers.
But yes, plenty of large diameter rims with small sidewall rubber band looking Jeeps.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
We still DOING rock bottom at 12 Saturday?

Sponsored

Affiant

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
My wife and I went up for the day and had a great time. It was nice to see a lot of really nice Jeeps and the sound systems of some of them were insane. This was our first, nothing to compare, but the speedway and vendors were outstanding. We even got to see the 24, 48, and 43 cars practicing. To the Jeep Beach organizers...Great Job!!!. See you all next year.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
My wife and I went up for the day and had a great time. It was nice to see a lot of really nice Jeeps and the sound systems of some of them were insane. This was our first, nothing to compare, but the speedway and vendors were outstanding. We even got to see the 24, 48, and 43 cars practicing. To the Jeep Beach organizers...Great Job!!!. See you all next year.
I agree!