∞ JEEP BEACH 2021 CHAT ∞

JustJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Do it! Haha People from all over the US come to this event. It’s a real fun time. FCA/Jeep normally brings out their prototypes as well. The J6 was there the year before last along with the Gladiator concept pre production. We met a couple from DC last year not as far as you but still a hike
Jeep/Jeep Jamboree Is onboard with the event now. 2019 they brought all the concepts and we were allowed to trademark Jeep Beach® Thank you all for Supporting..

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep/Jeep Jamboree Is onboard with the event now. 2019 they brought all the concepts and we were allowed to trademark Jeep Beach® Thank you all for Supporting..
Anytime!! Such a great event for such a great cause!

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys I stumbled across the Gladiator group then Jeffery told me about the JL side... My name is Joe, I'm with Jeep Beach. If you have any questions about the event please email [email protected] or comment here

We will be opening pre registration for vendors on Jan 10th then Jan 17th for participants. If you'd like to be in the show and shine, we have space for you. The Spiderwebshade Friday Night Tiki party has moved to the Hard Rock Hotel.

If you registered for 2020 your registration rolled over to 2021, we will mail you a new packet, if your address changed please email your new address

Entry is $80 per jeep, includes all seat belted passengers, obstacle course and parking inside the daytona speedway. Spectator entry is $10 per person per day

We are giving away a JL Wrangler Rubicon 392 this year...
Thanks !

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Why can't I register for this????? Stupid website

Sponsored

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to whoever sent me the link to this thread. I will be attending this year with some of my buddies. Driving from Chicago with at least 10-15 Jeeps. Looking forward to it! :rock:

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to whoever sent me the link to this thread. I will be attending this year with some of my buddies. Driving from Chicago with at least 10-15 Jeeps. Looking forward to it! :rock:
That’s awesome bro we look forward to meeting you all!

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
So what do you guys think?

Will it play out or push to Sept. like last year?

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So what do you guys think?

Will it play out or push to Sept. like last year?
What, COVID? Now that Joe’s in it’s already fizzling out. Imagine that. Wouldn’t want anything to put a damper on Joe’s economy numbers. Most states, including California are already lifting their restrictions. “Cases” are as high as they’ve ever been and now it looks like they are no longer concerned. Weird how that works.

Jeep Beach will be just fine.
Sponsored