TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
E99525CB-5B9E-41E3-A6FE-1DA7AD4E4C7C.png

gladiator_logo.png

It’ll be here before we know it so I wanted to go ahead and create an area to chat.

We had a blast last year meeting up so we are doing it again!

Below is the information on the meeting location this year (same as last year) meetup, eat, chill, head over to the track infield / vendors.

**If you still have not registered:

>>JEEP BEACH Registration<<

>>JEEP GLADIATOR JEEP BEACH 2020 CHAT<<

Saturday, September 12th 2020 @ noon (1200).

***Please pass along to anyone not listed below who may want to join us!***

It’s by the International Speedway:

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

1864 Victory Circle Bldg K, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

561CD12B-F3EE-4FE5-ACBE-742E385CBF17.jpeg
19367E5B-248E-4B28-97DC-0B08C47B2379.jpeg

@Notasuv
@Mark Elliott
@RedJeep78
@JLGraniteFL
@DravenGSX
@Gator Jeep 1
@dcwrangler
@Oneilc01
@Neohiofan
@VaBeachDad
@Roky
@X99104
@JEEPJL
@Ran4
@Drytellsr
@700r
@msims51
@Scarabmike
@PhotoGuy
@Redneck_Jedi
@Wabujitsu
@OrlandoJL
@BernJLUR

[B][SIZE=5]@Northridge4x4[/SIZE][/B] ’s 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be at Jeep Beach this year! Excited to meet [B][SIZE=5]@Tech Tim[/SIZE][/B] & their crew and see what they’ve done to the GIVEAWAY Gladiator!!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Daytona is roughly two hours straight north for me. My hunch is that we'll just drive up there from Port Saint Lucie a day or two of the event. I can't say at this stage if I'll be able to make a Saturday hook-up, but I'll almost surely go up there during the week a time or two. I've been watching a few videos from last year's event. It appears that much of the 'unofficial' festivities take place outside the track?? Eighty bucks gets you inside the track for more vendors, official events, etc? Is that about right?

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see a place that stores Hard Tops for a day storage fee

Jeep wash would be cool too

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Daytona is roughly two hours straight north for me. My hunch is that we'll just drive up there from Port Saint Lucie a day or two of the event. I can't say at this stage if I'll be able to make a Saturday hook-up, but I'll almost surely go up there during the week a time or two. I've been watching a few videos from last year's event. It appears that much of the 'unofficial' festivities take place outside the track?? Eighty bucks gets you inside the track for more vendors, official events, etc? Is that about right?
Jeep Beach throughout the week has several official event locations outside the track to include inside the track. The market street event is fun and is located on Market St on the beach and is an official event of Jeep Beach. They have events all over that town during that time that are official to Jeep Beach.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see a place that stores Hard Tops for a day storage fee

Jeep wash would be cool too
I’ll start running my soft top around the end of March probably and will remove it and just run tube doors down there. I went completely naked down there last year. We take A1A all the way down from St Augustine Beach. It’s a fun ride!

7801E5DF-7756-45BB-B50E-4DD13745CF70.jpeg

@VaBeachDad

4A4B6CFB-0592-4E2A-9CAA-DBE98240440A.jpeg

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll start running my soft top around the end of March probably and will remove it and just run tube doors down there. I went completely naked down there last year. We take A1A all the way down from St Augustine Beach. It’s a fun ride!

7801E5DF-7756-45BB-B50E-4DD13745CF70.jpeg

@VaBeachDad

4A4B6CFB-0592-4E2A-9CAA-DBE98240440A.jpeg
A1A is the scenic route for sure !!!

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Beach throughout the week has several official event locations outside the track to include inside the track. The market street event is fun and is located on Market St on the beach and is an official event of Jeep Beach. They have events all over that town during that time that are official to Jeep Beach.
Thanks Jeff. So, do you need to be registered for those events that are outside the track? I'm confused on what the registration includes. It's paid 'per Jeep,' not per person, so I'm just curious how it works. ..and I'm assuming one can register when they arrive??

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Throw my name in the hat please. I'm signed up and my room is reserved. I'll be making the short jaunt from VT to FL. :CWL:
Not looking forward to the drive, but definitely looking forward to being there!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Jeff. So, do you need to be registered for those events that are outside the track? I'm confused on what the registration includes. It's paid 'per Jeep,' not per person, so I'm just curious how it works. ..and I'm assuming one can register when they arrive??
Yes you can register when you arrive but I cannot guarantee the price will be the same, maybe it is I’m not sure.

No all events are open to the general public “walk around” and such. The main thing you need a ticket for is to get into the infield of the track on Sat/Sun.

That is correct it is per rig, meaning you whoever can legally fit into your Jeep may go with you at no extra charge.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Throw my name in the hat please. I'm signed up and my room is reserved. I'll be making the short jaunt from VT to FL. :CWL:
Not looking forward to the drive, but definitely looking forward to being there!
Haha might as well just fly down and rent a Jeep! I look forward to meeting you!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Haha might as well just fly down and rent a Jeep! I look forward to meeting you!
Thx buddy. Long drive but I wanna have my Jeep down there on the beach. Get some of them beach photo ops.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
If the famous @obwahn is coming down, I might try and make it over, if not, maybe @MORTON , you can get me an autograph?........:clap:....:)
Awwwww :blush: Thanks for that. Looking forward to meeting Jeep Peeps while I'm there. I've heard that there might be a few....

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Awwwww :blush: Thanks for that. Looking forward to meeting Jeep Peeps while I'm there. I've heard that there might be a few....
Yeah, only about 15k-20k haha
Sponsored