wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Just tell them you will telework for those few months HAHA
Ooh, you thought you were joking, but turns out prophetic. Any other extraordinary predictions you'd care to share? :surprised:

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Ooh, you thought you were joking, but turns out prophetic. Any other extraordinary predictions you'd care to share? :surprised:
lol crazy thing is I also predicted finding a house we like in April. I told my wife last year in like November when we got tired of looking that I felt like April 2020 would be the time and boom we found one haha

crazy shit!

Sponsored

CMU JEEP MONSTER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Business Development
Vehicle Showcase
Thx buddy. Long drive but I wanna have my Jeep down there on the beach. Get some of them beach photo ops.
What's Up Jeep Gang! Does anyone know where you enter to drive on the beach? Looking at pictures from 2019, it looks like there was a specific spot for all Jeeps to line up an drive. This will be my first time at Daytona, my wife and I are looking forward to it. Thanks for all the great input!

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
If I remember right it was Florida Shores Boulevard, same side as the Shores resort, just past it if it's on your right. There are other entrances as well, you'll see them easy enough once there. :)

CMU JEEP MONSTER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Business Development
Vehicle Showcase
If I remember right it was Florida Shores Boulevard, same side as the Shores resort, just past it if it's on your right. There are other entrances as well, you'll see them easy enough once there. :)
Thank you Bloodwar! I'm looking forward to getting on the beach. Hopefully the Florida rain in September will hold off! Have a great day!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
What's Up Jeep Gang! Does anyone know where you enter to drive on the beach? Looking at pictures from 2019, it looks like there was a specific spot for all Jeeps to line up an drive. This will be my first time at Daytona, my wife and I are looking forward to it. Thanks for all the great input!
My first time going down there too, so that's why I didn't answer you. No clue. :)

Sponsored

ZombieMojitoJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Saraha
Vehicle Showcase
I just found this - I will be there most likely be hanging on the beach - I don't see the point in spending $80 and my wife complaining about me looking at more parts for the jeep LOL - hope to see some of you on da beach!