islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
@MORTON

Got to Daytona International Raceway at 8:40am sharp, today Friday. I was the third in line to the Tram in.

Was sprinkling a bit and then it stopped and it was a real nice all day. A tad cloudy and a real nice breeze up til about noon time then it got to 85-87 or so degrees. I stayed until 3pm and then went to Deland for Porkie's BBQ... yum...

I was a bit disappointed with the event this year. Real obvious that there were way less vendors then in past years.... still a lot of vendors but ... actually few event goers walking around until about 10:30 am and then it got busier but attendance was obviously off and the vendors told me they felt it was off also.

I stopped and talked to many vendors... TopLift Pro, Shane and his Wife @ the Genesis Booth, Carolina Metal Masters, talked to the Bestop Reps, unfortunately, Cassie @BestopTeam did not go to Jeep Beach. I did tell the guys that she did a great job here and to say hi to her... 8-)

Stopped and talked to Litebrite. Geeeez, that girl really needs to start eating more.... oh my..........

Anyway, well worth the $10 admission. I got so much swag....... a big bag of it. My suntan got much darker also... ho, ho.

I would trade my 2dr. JL Rubi in for this concept 2 dr. Gladiator in a heartbeat

20190426_104419.jpg

20190426_103514.jpg
Did CMM have any mirror sets left. I want a set, but don't think I can make it tomorrow. LOL
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@islandtees

I talked to them. Told them many were pleased that they made the rod longer.. 8-) The guy said they had mirrors to sell. I talked with the guy at about 12 noon or so. Was pretty dead today compared to other years. IF you did make it, I bet they will have some if you go early. I won't be there tomorrow or I would do you a solid and pick up a set for you... but... again, I won't be there tomorrow.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
@islandtees

I talked to them. Told them many were pleased that they made the rod longer.. 8-) The guy said they had mirrors to sell. I talked with the guy at about 12 noon or so. Was pretty dead today compared to other years. IF you did make it, I bet they will have some if you go early. I won't be there tomorrow or I would do you a solid and pick up a set for you... but... again, I won't be there tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer, maybe they wont sell all and bring back a few sets.

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Traffic is a bitch, glad we went this morning to the Speedway, way more crowded than yesterday. Picked up some Katzkin leather seats customized for the way i wanted them. $400 off..cant wait to get them installed next week. LOL on the beer holders, enough for a lifetime and key chains @MORTON . So lunch is now 1:00pm,
This guy had to be lifted off the barricades, lol

4B5D1D04-7925-4AE4-B7BA-EA307A69B02E.jpeg

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
Sorry didn’t get to meet y’all for lunch. I got distracted at the speedway and ended up driving a NASCAR around the track. It was an amazing experience.
Same here, got distracted at the speedway with the vendors. Had to watch the waves from this parking lot due to high tide. Now back at home

20190427_160601.jpg

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
It’s a tradition now!!
Sorry, I have been too busy all week to post! Had a great week hitting all the events, cruising the beaches(annual beach pass I picked up at registration paid for itself the first day!) hitting Ormond Brewing Company, cruising the beaches, meeting up with @MORTON, cruising the beaches, going to the Speedway, and did I mention cruising the beaches? LOL. Lunch today was great. Got to see @MORTON and his wife again and @Mark Elliott! This will definitely be a tradition!

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I’m sorry I didn’t make it to lunch. I have been with a group all week and been to the events. Been tough to get away. Spent all day day at the racetrack today. Put about $300 in for then Dana axle,but didn’t win. Oh well always next year. I’ve got a big list now.
CMM mirrors
Rockslide engineering sliders
Gen right rear bumper
BFG Krawler
Steersmarts everything
ROCKHARD 4x4 skid plates
Heavy duty diff covers
Metalcloak or teraflex alpine control arms
It goes on and on.

5736FDA6-7194-4748-B614-3F666747C383.jpeg

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I’m sorry I didn’t make it to lunch. I have been with a group all week and been to the events. Been tough to get away. Spent all day day at the racetrack today. Put about $300 in for then Dana axle,but didn’t win. Oh well always next year. I’ve got a big list now.
CMM mirrors
Rockslide engineering sliders
Gen right rear bumper
BFG Krawler
Steersmarts everything
ROCKHARD 4x4 skid plates
Heavy duty diff covers
Metalcloak or teraflex alpine control arms
It goes on and on.

5736FDA6-7194-4748-B614-3F666747C383.jpeg
Sounds like it’s going to be a nice build! I picked up the Rock Slide Engineering electric sliders at the show on Friday! I bought them from Happy Trails! They loaded them in the back of a 1942 MB and delivered them to my Jeep in the Booster parking lot! Talk about awesome customer service! They even shot a short video and posted it on their FB page! Can’t wait to get these put on!

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Sadly we are home, Jeep Beach sticker off (thankfully peels right off), washed Rubi, and sadly dont see all the Jeeps like at the speedway! Next year will be even more fun, and met some very nice people @MORTON ,and @Gator Jeep 1 , so next year we can all get to together.

Love the “Beach Jeep” coin, way cool, and very solid!