Sponsored

Louisiana “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
The all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting. Featuring advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

Single Color > HERE ColorShift Options > HERE

Jeep Wrangler JL “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good! Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.17.01 AM

“Love my Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018. Look amazing and a big difference from stock lights!” - Jordan Rutecki

Jeep Wrangler JL “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good! download (1)

Drop your feedback on these lights below! We would love to see completed installs and hear about your experience!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
And more....
Jeep Wrangler JL “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good! Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.22.29 AM

“My Oracle Oculus LED headlights are fantastic...they really light up the road. They are high quality and were very easy to install on my Jeep Wrangler.” - Tom Mitchell

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
“I just installed this this afternoon. The install was super easy. Waited for nightfall to adjust the beam. The lights we really amazing when I turned them on! Super bright! I couldn't believe how crisp the light was. I'm so glad I purchased these instead of the overpriced Mopar LEDs. The Halo makes these one of a kind! Someone pull up next to me and asked about these lights.” - Andrew

Jeep Wrangler JL “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good! download (3)

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Would these get warm enough to melt snow at all? Also I can't find any comparison shots showing low vs high beam.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Would these get warm enough to melt snow at all? Also I can't find any comparison shots showing low vs high beam.
Hi Roy, these stay cool enough to allow for optimal LED performance so we don't expect that they would melt snow. However, our R&D is working on a heated lens option for the future.

The below photo on the product page shows the low v high beam!
oculus_beam_Pattern_Wrangler_JL_ORACLE_1024x1024.jpg

pehler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Hi Roy, these stay cool enough to allow for optimal LED performance so we don't expect that they would melt snow. However, our R&D is working on a heated lens option for the future.

The below photo on the product page shows the low v high beam!
Jeep Wrangler JL “ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT” is good! oculus_beam_Pattern_Wrangler_JL_ORACLE_1024x1024
East coast of Canada I think a heated lens would be a must. Please post when you have that solution.
Sponsored