First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' AEV 392 JL370, 08' S2000 CR, 08' S2000, 99' SV
Occupation
Sure...
Heya. Was gonna post this in one of the mega-threads, but figured it might get lost in there.

I have an order for a 392 XR that I placed on 02/10 and spoke with Jeep about having them roll it over to a 23MY. My order automatically showed up in my dealers computer as “order placed 06/01.” I’ve even seen the screenshot with my own eyes showing the 06/01 order date with my original VON and name attached to it.

Heres my issue…it’s been almost a month and I still don’t have a VIN and the tracker shows “No information is available at this time” when I plug in my name and VON. Other folks have ordered 23MY 392s with and without the XR package and have been issued VINs within days AND the tracker works just fine for them.

Anyone else that had an XR 392 order roll over from 22’ to 23’ having these issues? I ordered from one of the most reputable dealers on here, so I know they aren’t messing around.

(Last thing, I contacted Jeep chat asking for a VIN and they gave me a non-answer as well)
Jeep Wrangler JL “No information is available at this time” 097D30A6-0BD9-446C-B40E-8D2345FFB410
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Heya. Was gonna post this in one of the mega-threads, but figured it might get lost in there.

I have an order for a 392 XR that I placed on 02/10 and spoke with Jeep about having them roll it over to a 23MY. My order automatically showed up in my dealers computer as “order placed 06/01.” I’ve even seen the screenshot with my own eyes showing the 06/01 order date with my original VON and name attached to it.

Heres my issue…it’s been almost a month and I still don’t have a VIN and the tracker shows “No information is available at this time” when I plug in my name and VON. Other folks have ordered 23MY 392s with and without the XR package and have been issued VINs within days AND the tracker works just fine for them.

Anyone else that had an XR 392 order roll over from 22’ to 23’ having these issues? I ordered from one of the most reputable dealers on here, so I know they aren’t messing around.

(Last thing, I contacted Jeep chat asking for a VIN and they gave me a non-answer as well)
Jeep Wrangler JL “No information is available at this time” 097D30A6-0BD9-446C-B40E-8D2345FFB410
I’m willing to bet there’s no issue and you’ll have to exercise patience. I have a 23 on order, as well, and no VIN. Forget about the order and check on it once a month until it shows up. Jeep isn’t going to miss the sale.

OP
OP
GladiSD

GladiSD

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' AEV 392 JL370, 08' S2000 CR, 08' S2000, 99' SV
Occupation
Sure...
I’m willing to bet there’s no issue and you’ll have to exercise patience. I have a 23 on order, as well, and no VIN. Forget about the order and check on it once a month until it shows up. Jeep isn’t going to miss the sale.
I hear ya. It’s just that most folks have been getting VINs within three days or so and still have access to the tracker even when they dont have a VIN. It simply shows TBD in place of a VIN. I can’t get either? Weird.

JSTORY77

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392, 2021 BMW X5 M Sport
I have this same issue as far as the official Jeep tracking site, but my dealership was able to provide the new VIN for the 2023, the VON remained the same, I think that switch over to a 2023 is what caused the issue. It went to "no information available" a few days before the change over happened.

DLRubiXR

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUXR, GMC 1500, Ford 250, HD Heritage
I hear ya. It’s just that most folks have been getting VINs within three days or so and still have access to the tracker even when they dont have a VIN. It simply shows TBD in place of a VIN. I can’t get either? Weird.
I ordered a 23JLRXR on June 6, order showed June 8 and called my dealer yesterday to check and they just got the Vin, but that is still not showing on Jeep chat. My thought is they are not quick to update it and possibly the XR package may be still causing delays?

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
Make sure you are putting I. The las name EXACTLY the way the dealer entered it on your order. If it is off by so much as a comma the tracker won’t work.
Sponsored