old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
JK fails in comparison they will fix the minor bugs with Turbos and if u worried about that just get JL with a 3.6
How about I get a JK with a 3.6 made in USA , ( rather than a JL with a 3.6 made in Mexico ) ? Lol .

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Min
How about I get a JK with a 3.6 made in USA , ( rather than a JL with a 3.6 made in Mexico ) ? Lol .
mines being built in Toledo last I checked that’s the USA

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Min
mines being built in Toledo last I checked that’s the USA
Maybe the Turbo is made in USA , which is your good fortune ; but the window stickers on the 3.6 JL says engine made in Mexico . That's why the 3.6 JL price is so much higher than the 3.6 JK price , because Mexico engines are inherently more valuable . Lol .

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Maybe the Turbo is made in USA , which is your good fortune ; but the window stickers on the 3.6 JL says engine made in Mexico . That's why the 3.6 JL price is so much higher than the 3.6 JK price , because Mexico engines are inherently more valuable . Lol .
Then we should be still buying Zenith TVs but to each his own I say do what makes you comfortable

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Then we should be still buying Zenith TVs but to each his own I say do what makes you comfortable
Wow , you think better and faster than me . I've never owned a TV ; my mom worked at a movie studio and she said forget any TV because you will be passively Receiving verbal stuff , rather than participating with actual Dialogue with anyone . As neither she nor I ever had a TV , what would we know ? Best wishes with your Turbo , and thanks for the dialogue .

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Wow , you think better and faster than me . I've never owned a TV ; my mom worked at a movie studio and she said forget any TV because you will be passively Receiving verbal stuff , rather than participating with actual Dialogue with anyone . As neither she nor I ever had a TV , what would we know ? Best wishes with your Turbo , and thanks for the dialogue .
Same to you my friend

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
The 3.6l is actually made in 3 different plants. 1 in Detroit, 1 in Trenton and the last in Saltillo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Pentastar_engine

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
The 3.6l is actually made in 3 different plants. 1 in Detroit, 1 in Trenton and the last in Saltillo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Pentastar_engine
so they aren’t all made in Mexico, lol

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
Don’t fret. There will be plenty of other serious issues to go around that owners will discover in the first few months.
Thanks for that inspiring post. People give me crap for owning a 2015 Hardrock because Jeep's "have so many issues." That thing has been like a tank--zero issues. I'll take my c

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
I have a JK Hardrock edition and it is awesome--my 4th Jeep. As great as it is, the JL is so much better. Not even close. I am now definitely having concerns about the 2.0L engine, but....
Sponsored