angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I watch the video only for the careful parsing of unoffensive admonishments.
...but he was a bit more assertive this time!
I think it was an objective and honest review. Pretty refreshing actually. He wasn’t afraid to point out the many shortcomings.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Good video on pros and cons of the Bronco. Brad admits in here that on hard trails the Bronco just cannot compete with the Wrangler. But we already knew that.

Well, at least most of us do. Some seem hell bent on trying to convince us that a Jeep doesn't have much advantage over pickups and other SUV's outside of the very few who want to "climb a big rock".
Jeep Wrangler JL “Definitely not as capable as a solid axle Jeep Wrangler” hhytzvqb

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I had a Chevy Trailboss, damn if it was not a nice riding truck, lots of power, not really good on our Alaskan trails too long, and honestly I am not rich so scratching up the sides on trails was not cool.

Plus, the brakes stopped working almost ran over my neighbor, didn't fix brakes when I took it in (fixed seatbelt from catching fire) almost backed over a corolla when brakes failed again. Not happy traded it for my 2020 JLUR

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Good video on pros and cons of the Bronco. Brad admits in here that on hard trails the Bronco just cannot compete with the Wrangler. But we already knew that.
Only until he gets whatever next non-Jeep vehicle, that one will be the best ever. Until it becomes time to make another video, which it will then no longer be the best at doing whatever.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, that’s a good video.

Two things I like about Bronco are the large, clear screen with the cameras, and the seats look comfortable.

That rear cargo access is absolutely retarded, though. I still don’t get how anyone at Ford could approve that as an acceptable design. The soft top overall looks half finished.

The placement of the forward sensor does look indeed puzzling. Someone wasn't thinking.

I’m surprised he didn’t say anything about the wobbly frameless windows. That was the first thing I noticed when I opened the door on a Bronco.

That part of the video where he is teetering on three wheels and the front drops looks scary as shit! Had I been at the wheel I’d crapped my pants!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Did Brad get rid of his Power Wagon already?
Sponsored