Sponsored

“”Mirrors”” for when you have your doors off…

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I have the Lange coyote mirrors and I like them for the most part and they were pretty reasonable if I remember right. I do wish they were square instead of round but not a big deal.
+1 the lange original coyotes are really nice. The way they attach to the body makes it really easy to take on/off and theyre pretty stable.

I tried many mirrors before going with the lange coyotes. They all suck lol. No cheap options are worth it imo.
Sponsored

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have JustAddMud. They vibrate a little - not any worse than riding a motorcycle. I got them for the ease of taking them on/off - just drop in and go.

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

The OEM Mopar mirrors are what I use. I got them with my order. They are slightly difficult on the first try, but it is very easy to install after that. It is basically the same mirror when the doors are on, and looks and fits better than the other after market options.

au1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe, BMW X1
Occupation
Chickens
i run the quadratec mirrors. cost was very reasonable. they work well but you have to tighten them really well if going on the freeway and long drives.
If running door less is not something you do often and it’s primarily around town, the Quadtratecs are a great choice. Good price and function well but it is true they have to be tightend down pretty well. Ran them on my JK as well with no problems.

If I went doors off more often I’d probably make a different choice.

Sponsored

gburchett

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLR, Sting-Gray, ‘15 Ford Fusion, ‘16 F450
I bought the CMM mirrors for my JLR. Now just waiting for the damn Jeep to get built.

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
CMM

Also, for future reference it’s better to search Google. Just put “JLwranglerforums.com” in the search before whatever you’re looking for. For example in Google search “JLwranglerforums.com doors off mirrors”.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
OP, there is a ton of post on this topic but I understand it can be ridiculous trying to find exactly what you're look for.
This.

OP, don't worry about asking your question...it is why the forum exists, and new manufacturers/products pop up all the time. Case in point...after monitoring the existing mirror threads for well over a year, this is the first time I'd heard of Just Add Mudd's. Wouldn't have known if you hadn't asked! Hope you find what you are looking for and best of luck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
CMM

Also, for future reference it’s better to search Google. Just put “JLwranglerforums.com” in the search before whatever you’re looking for. For example in Google search “JLwranglerforums.com doors off mirrors”.
Good idea, thank you.

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
This.

OP, don't worry about asking your question...it is why the forum exists, and new manufacturers/products pop up all the time. Case in point...after monitoring the existing mirror threads for well over a year, this is the first time I'd heard of Just Add Mudd's. Wouldn't have known if you hadn't asked! Hope you find what you are looking for and best of luck.
Thank you for the kind words. Sadly there are Disgrunted people in every group on earth. Beer’s on me.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
This.

I hope my post wasn't taken out of context, and I'm sorry if it was. I was/am trying to be helpful, I hate that people get the initial answer of "just search for it". that's why I commented with my experiences and what I just ordered.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
I hope my post wasn't taken out of context, and I'm sorry if it was. I was/am trying to be helpful, I hate that people get the initial answer of "just search for it". that's why I commented with my experiences and what I just ordered.
No...I don't think it was your post. You're good, and we all appreciate your recommendations. Many thanks.
Sponsored