‘22 Colors?

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
Think I am leaning towards sarge over zynith unless the snazz comes back before I order. should i sacrifice the 6sp for the XR package? hmmmm
Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Think I am leaning towards sarge over zynith unless the snazz comes back before I order. should i sacrifice the 6sp for the XR package? hmmmm
The person I know that ordered snazz two days ago apparently got called back today and had the color canceled, so apparently it actually is gone, even though they just released the order guide with it listed.

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
I feel his pain hahaha watch it come back next month and we're both going DOH!!

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
They sell so many Black and grey Jeeps because that's all they stock at the dealers unless you want to wait 5 or 6 months for an order.
5 or 6 months? Mine came in 60 days.

Sponsored

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Snazzberry will be my color when I am ready to order unless they bring back the best color of ALL time “ANVIL”!!
Agreed. Anvil is the best Jeep color ever. If they brought it back, I would buy one immediately.

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I saw someone post this Canadian brochure of 2022 wrangler colors on Facebook
35396668-962F-4F73-84B6-08676FEBD4DC.jpeg
Where was this posted? It seems pretty legit. The color "Gobi" is on its way, and I really hope "Earl" becomes available soon.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I’ve been looking around but haven’t seen anything, are there any rumors for a Mojito! or Gecko return? I know they are limited runs. I’m hoping if they become available while I’m stuck in “D” that I’ll be able to change the color to one of those.

Sponsored

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Looking on the Jeep website I don't like any of the new colors they are showing. I mean I like the sarge green I have, and there still showing it for 2022 but unless you want tuscadero, 3 shades of fricken silver, stingray, which is just a gray. Yes they are showing black,red and white, of course.

I feel like because Jeep charges you for anything other than white, why can't we have a huge selection of colors. I really like nacho, but it's gone, no gecko, no orange, at least 2 shades would be good,no purple, more than one shade would be good. Maybe a pearl black, and pearl white would be good, even a candy red.

Rant over, I just don't like the colors for 22 and feel like jeep should give us more colors, we have to pay for them.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Looking on the Jeep website I don't like any of the new colors they are showing. I mean I like the sarge green I have, and there still showing it for 2022 but unless you want tuscadero, 3 shades of fricken silver, stingray, which is just a gray. Yes they are showing black,red and white, of course.
Tuscadero is gone, other limited edition color(s) will soon be made available.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I feel like because Jeep charges you for anything other than white, why can't we have a huge selection of colors. I really like nacho, but it's gone, no gecko, no orange, at least 2 shades would be good,no purple, more than one shade would be good. Maybe a pearl black, and pearl white would be good, even a candy red.

Rant over, I just don't like the colors for 22 and feel like jeep should give us more colors, we have to pay for them.
have you seen how much tesla charges for different colors? its no wonder i see a sea of white model 3s when i drive around here. last night i did see a beautiful candy red model S though. it looked way too good to be oem.
Sponsored