‘22 Colors?

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
People want what they can't have. We all want colors outside of what is being offered.
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Snazzberry is one of the best colors, and Sarge is hugely popular. The classic red, black, and white, will never go away. There is a new silver to replace billet. How often do you want them to change colors?
I get wanting to have something like Gobi, or Anvil, or any of the other classic JK colors but we still have 7 years or so of the JL to do them all.

Would have bought Gobi instantly! Was a nice one.

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Silver Zynith. A very light, smooth silver.

Note that the official color name doesn't even reference "Metallic" the way Granite does. Usually, if a color contains metal flake, Jeep puts that in the color name. ("Pearl Coats" have mica in them. Interestingly, Punk'n actually has some glass flakes in it, although that was not reflected in the name.)

For instance, the full name of Billet was "Billet Silver Metallic."

Compare this to "Zynith Silver Clear Coat."

Hard to see how they could pull off a silver with zero metal flake, but I'm betting this Silver Zynith doesn't look very metallic, if at all.

1635033877855.png
The various “cement” colors are very in right now. I’ve seen them pop up on several new vehicles. I actually really like the look on some of the Kia SUVs, but Porsche has one right now and it doesn’t suit my eye at all.

Sponsored

Nsh

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
The Hydro Blue on Jeep.com looks much more light than what actual pictures seem to show? My wife loves Bikini Blue but Hydro Blue looks almost too Royal Blue?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
The Hydro Blue on Jeep.com looks much more light than what actual pictures seem to show? My wife loves Bikini Blue but Hydro Blue looks almost too Royal Blue?
Hydro and Bikini are both wonderful colors. Hydro is a true blue. Bikini is more of a teal. Both look amazing.

Nsh

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Hydro and Bikini are both wonderful colors. Hydro is a true blue. Bikini is more of a teal. Both look amazing.
Thank you. She prefers teal and doesn’t want a ‘true blue.’

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Sarge is getting more and more popular these days. I'm also seeing them around in Tacoma's and Tundra's but I don't think Toyota's "army green" is nearly as sharp as Jeep's Sarge (but then I'm biased).

Sponsored

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
Ocean Blue Metallic is the best blue they’ve ever had. I selfishly hope that they never bring it back, though it would make it much easier for me to get half doors from a salvage yard some day.
I agree here, and it's causing me an issue with wanting to upgrade to a '22 XR