• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona ‘21 Extreme Recon Fender Assemblies All 4 corners

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
I’m changing the stock fenders out on my new Extreme Recon package Rubicon. They are completely intact including the flare, LED lights, fender liner, and extensions. These are the black ones. Both front and rear. I’m in the Phoenix area and would prefer not to ship if possible. Total package $650 obo.
If you still have these I'm in Mesa and could get them tomorrow.

Thanks

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
If by any chance you will be swapping the suspension as well on the XR I would be very interested.

OP
OP

Omotose

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon
Right now I’m very happy with the factory suspension. Plenty of flex, and very smooth off road. I intend to go with it for a while.

03E7F98D-3C4F-4650-8C1E-80D60C26FD9C.jpeg

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Right now I’m very happy with the factory suspension. Plenty of flex, and very smooth off road. I intend to go with it for a while.

Jeep Wrangler JL ‘21 Extreme Recon Fender Assemblies All 4 corners 03E7F98D-3C4F-4650-8C1E-80D60C26FD9C
Are those Paramount fender flares you installed?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Omotose

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon
Yes, it was a very good mod. Easy to install. I really like the look of them….

johngalt312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Are the fenders still available?

OP
OP

Omotose

First Name
Frank
Threads