‘18 Black JLUR - NEW 39” BFG KM3 & Rotiform SIX 17x9, RK X-Factor 3.5” w/ Kings, Road Armor Flares

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition | 2017 Raptor SCrew
So you are running 39s with stock axles, steering and gears? And you are gonna wheel it like this? I look forward to following how this works out for you.
If this is true (39's with stock axles, steering and gears), and you're gonna wheel it, I predict bad things (as in breaking) will happen. And the 1 lower MPG with the 39's is hard to believe.

I hope it all works out but I'm staying tuned

OP
Dreadnought_Leviathan

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you all for your optimism and votes of confidence.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition | 2017 Raptor SCrew
Thank you all for your optimism and votes of confidence.
I hope you have zero issues spinning those 39's on stock everything but I'm not optimistic.

From the interwebs (there are many like these and stories from those who've done it):
"Using a larger than stock tire puts a lot of stress on the drive train parts. It takes more power and torque to rotate that larger tire. That means, the drive train, U-joints, drive shafts and axles, take the brunt of that force."

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
what did you do with the 37s?? I'm in DFW...............cough cough..............
If your interested in 37’s I have five brand new 37x13.5x17 copper stt pro with less then 4K miles I’m planning on selling. Let me know if your interested.

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement