Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Greetings all! Threedom is a new sponsor and this is our first official post, although there have been several posts about our custom Jeep fobs and our custom key lock caps.

Threedom was started in late 2020 as a result of my discontent with Jeep fobs unnecessarily large size. We redesigned the fob to be as compact as possible and soon realized other Jeep owners were similarly displeased with the factory fob. Long story short, we ended up designing four different fob shapes with over a few thousand textures and color combinations.

We embarked on a similar journey to create custom key lock caps for the chrome trim. I didn't like the other options and wanted some individuality. We now have nearly 40 designs, many are based on requests from customers. The caps match the black trim on our Jeeps pretty well and we're developing color versions (design is easy, UV resistance is the trick).

The caps or fobs aren't for everyone, they aren't meant to be. We all have different tastes, the Threedom team has really enjoyed all of the diversity in ideas and perspectives with this community.

Because we are using digital manufacturing, we have a great deal more design freedom than traditional manufacturing.

We have many ideas for interior and exterior customization and we are proud to be a part of this forum and the Jeep community. We'll be setting up our sponsor forum and getting acclimated to the forum over the next week. If you have questions or need anything from us, please send us a message!

Cheers,

Carl
Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
You named the dog paw covers incorrectly.

@Rhinebeck01 You seem to be on pretty good terms with the company, suggest that they make some paw print caps, they'll make a killing! (Or at least $21.50 from me)
@LittleDog

I agree that paw print caps would be a real winner!!! SO so many dog kid.... guys/gals have JL's and JT's...

I can almost guarantee that "paw print caps", once the DI Lab's, Design Team is made aware that they are desired/wanted.... well, paw print caps will soon become a reality... I'll pass it on to DI Labs, right away... Expect to see them available fairly soon... I will keep you posted..

I think "LittleDog Paws" sounds like a great name for them too. /wink wink, nudge nudge

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator

Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Hi, trying to order a set at your site...doesn't seem to let me choose any style, just plain...any thoughts? Thanks

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hi, trying to order a set at your site...doesn't seem to let me choose any style, just plain...any thoughts? Thanks
@MI Jeep Girl

I messaged THREEDOM directly a awhile ago about this glitch... THREEDOM is quick to fix website issues, so give them til later today and you should be able to order...

You wanting the Little Dog Paw.... 8-)

Yes, I noticed the issue as you did..

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
@MI Jeep Girl

I messaged THREEDOM directly a awhile ago about this glitch... THREEDOM is quick to fix website issues, so give them til later today and you should be able to order...

You wanting the Little Dog Paw.... 8-)

Yes, I noticed the issue as you did..
No problem on waiting...thanks for confirming what was happening...I don't mind ordering later :) Looking forward to covering that silver, lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Thanks to @Rhinebeck01 for the alert :angel: .

We've learned quotation marks break the system. @LittleDog we had to drop the quotes but your chosen design name remains the same, otherwise!

@MI Jeep Girl thanks for your patience as we repaired the glitch.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@MI Jeep Girl
@garyji

When you receive your THREEDOM key lock caps and see them, you will really be impressed.... Real nice to say the least..

They attach very very firmly.... and sure look great!

Look the caps over closely and you will see that the Threedom Team, in their design of the caps, incorporated a "fingernail ring".

This fingernail ring makes getting the caps off a lot easier... just place your fingernail or a small plastic pry tool, etc. just under the fingernail ring and pull firmly.

The Tread design key lock caps I installed 2 months ago, have never been removed... They look great.... I protect them from the Sun with 303 Protectorant.

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 20210816_122050

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 tread.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.