3.6L
TRANSMISSION
8 SPEED
PACKAGES
WINDOWS, AUTO START, 7" SCREEN
FACTORY OPTIONS
8 SPEED, 3 PCE HARDTOP, REAR LSD DANA 44,
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
17" RACELINE BEADLOCKS / 37" X 12.5" NITTO TRAIL GRAPLERS.
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
TJM 2.5" MONOTUBE LIFT KIT, TJM FRONT BUMPSTOPS
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
BORLA EXHAUST HIGH CLEARANCE
MODS - EXTERIOR
TJM FRONT STUBY BUMPER, ALLOY FRONT AND REAR TJM FLARES, REAR TJM BUMPER AND CHASSIS MOUNT TIRE CARRIER. KC M RACK, LEDS., PATINA CUSTOM WRAP, factor 55
MODS - INTERIOR
GRAB HANDLES, 65L DOMETIC FRIDGE, CLEARVIEW DROPDOWN FRIDGE SLIDE
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
TBA
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
TBA
HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
I bought the car in June 2018 as I was designing all the TJM accessories to bolt onto it and wanted it for myself. The car was built for and displayed at SEMA 2018 in the TJM booth. I have more products currently under design so this build is going to continue. You will be able to see it in person at various shows. I also can't wait to get it on the track and test out all those goodies on it.
Its not a mall crawler at all. The wrap will be left on so I can go use it as protection when wheeling in the woods. It's new at the moment as it was built for SEMA. It drove out of the shop like this on the 10/26/2018 for the show with 1300 miles on it. Now its time to go play and thoroughly test out the goodies.
Can't wait to meet everybody out on the tracks.
This will complete the Rubicon trail within the next 12 months. I have been wanting a capable build to do it for some time now.
Oh, the back is squatting because it has the light duty springs and is packed from the SEMA show. Don't stress, its getting more lift and the heavy duty springs fitted.
Reactions: haiducool

Item information

Added by
TJMJLWRANGLER
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Sport Unlimited

Share this item