8-Speed Automatic Transmission
    PACKAGES:
    Cold Weather, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    JL Rubicon Wheels and Tires
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    JLU Rubicon Suspension
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Mopar Aluminum Side Steps, Mopar Fuel Door Cover, Blackout Hood Decal, Grill and Headlight Blackout Inserts, Smittybilt XRC GEN2 Front Bumper, Smittybilt Gen2 X2O 10,000 Winch with Synthetic Rope
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    Mopar Sill Plate Covers, Mopar Grab Handles, Mopar All Weather Floor Mats, Mopar Soft Window Bag
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    Picked up 7/7/2018, Added side steps 7/12/2018, Jl Rubicon Take-Off Wheels/Tires 8/24/2018, All Weather Floor Mats and Soft Window Bag 11/7/2018, JLU Rubicon Take-Off Suspension and Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper 07/14/2019, Smittybilt Gen2 X2O 10,000 Winch with Synthetic Rope 11/16/2019

Share this Garage

YellowJL, Berg Bua, JohnAinVA and 5 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Ogre_FL
    Love the look.

What Grill & headlight blackout inserts did you use?
    Are you happy with them?
    1. rkammer
      I got them off of eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/202499962285
      I had fitment issues with the driver side Headlight but still looks OK. I would still like to get a Punk'n Rubicon takeoff grill, but can't find anything local. these will do until I can find some thing.
      rkammer, May 21, 2019
      Ogre_FL likes this.
  2. rigormortis
    Love it! I've ordered one just last week that is nearly the same setup. How do you like the Mopar Aluminum Side Steps and where did you get them? They look great!
      Berg Bua likes this.
    1. rkammer
      The Mopar Aluminum Side Steps work great. very useful to keep rocks from getting kicked up on the doors. I was able to get them the dealer where is got my jeep. they gave me a good price. I will eventually replace with Rocker slider that can also be used as side steps. there was not a lot of option when I got my jeep.
      rkammer, Sep 30, 2018
  3. motujeep
    Awesome... just waiting for mine!!
  4. obwahn
    Awesome lookin Sport bro!
    1. rkammer
      Thanks. It's my first Jeep and I'm loving it.
      rkammer, Sep 22, 2018
      Lateapex and obwahn like this.