Unlimted Rubicon
COLOR
White
ENGINE
Former 3.6 now AMW 6.4L
TRANSMISSION
Auto 8 Spd (8HP75)
PACKAGES
Trailer Tow Grp, Cold Weather Grp, Premium Audio Grp, LED Lighting Grp.
FACTORY OPTIONS
Leather Trim Grp, Cargo Grp, Tub Liner, All Weather Floor Mats, Engine Block Heater, Black 3 Piece Hardtop, Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
17x9" w/3.5" BS KMC Grenade in 8x6.5. 40x13.50R17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T
MODS - TIRE SIZE
40" Tires
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
EVO long arms with Coilovers and Bumps F/R. Rear Antirock. AMW steering box Reinforcement, Synergy front track bar, Synergy Rear track bar and frame mount brace, PSC Steering box and Ram Assist.
MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
3.5" Lift
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Americas Most Wanted 505 package Hemi swap, Adams Driveshafts 1350s, Ace engineering Sway bar Disconnect flip kit. ECGS Fab10s with 5.14 gears and ARB air lockers HP10 35 spline up front and LP 40 spline in the rear.
MODS - EXTERIOR
ADD Rock Fighter Front Bumper. Gutted fenders, AAL Highline Fender Brace W/DRL. AAL Front and Rear Inner Fenders, Genright Spare Tire Carrier with license plate relocation bracket, Motobilt Crusher Rear Bumper, Laird GMRS Antenna, OEM JT grill insert with gutted hood vent.
MODS - ARMOR & PROTECTION
EVO Rocker Bombers W/Skins, Next Venture Motorsports underbelly skids with UHMW, Front and Read 3rd member skids fabricated by NVFav.
MODS - LIGHTING
Rigid Industries 20" Curved Lightbar Midnight Edition, Baja Designs LP6 and Squadron Sport Flush Mount in Amber
MODS - RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
Warn ZEON 12S Winch, Factor 55 Ultra Hook and Hawse Fairlead, Crosby Shackles,
MODS - INTERIOR
Window Tint, 15LB Powertank W/Mount, Dominion Offroad HiLift Jack Mount and Shovel, HiLift Jack, and Fiskars Axe, XG Cargo Gamma Bags and Bartact Grab Handles, CanvasBack Rear Cargo Liner, 67 Designs ball mounts and arms, Ram mount for tablet, Gibson Leather works phone and fob holster, first aid kit, ARB compressor.
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Midland Micromobile MXT275 GMRS Radio
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Tazer JL mini, HP Tuners RTD for whatever AMW's voodoo is.
HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
After a week long trip through parts of Utah and Northern Arizona with lots of off road excursions, I decided to let go of the plans of purchasing a Shelby and instead ordered a Jeep. I have spent years building my Superduty for adventures (adding an Eaton front locker to compliment the factory rear locker, gears, Carli Radius Arms, Coilovers, Bypasses, Deaver rear springs, 50 Gallon fuel tank, Mercenary Bumpers, BD lights, Warn winch, TR Beadlocks, etc), but unfortunately it is rather large and better suited for open deserts.

So here it goes:

I am new to the Jeep ownership experience, however I grew up around them since my father owned many: WJ, YJ, and TJ. I grew up exploring the outdoors and playing Off Hwy with my first vehicle in high school- a K5 Blazer. From there I branched off for many years being a truck owner. All of which have been and still are straight front axles. Since I am familiar with them and more biased towards the set up for off roading, I didn't give it much thought of owning say a 4Runner (nothing wrong with them as they are great and capable off road vehicles). IFS has its place in the off road world. I would love to build a proper prerunner, unfortunately my pockets are not that deep this Jeep will still empty it just as fast. At the end of the day, I ultimately wanted the labor of love that goes into Jeep ownership. Not to mention the aftermarket support in the manufacturing industry as well as knowledge found in these forums. After all - Jeeps are the Legos of the automotive world. Oh and the random waves help...

Item information

Added by
Frezski
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Rubicon Unlimited

Share this item