Billet Silver 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
COLOR
Billet Silver
ENGINE
2.0 Turbo E Torque
TRANSMISSION
8-Speed Automatic 850RE with Select-speed Control
PACKAGES
Cold Weather Group. LED Light Group 8.4 Alpine Premium Audio System GPS NAV.
FACTORY OPTIONS
4.1 Rock-Trac Heavy Duty 4WD System. Tru-Lok Front & Rear Axles with Heavy duty Wide Track Dana 44's Axles. Hardtop, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders with Step Assist by Mopar. Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar. Mojave Off-Road Plus. Electronic Stability Control Electronic Roll Mitigation Back-up Camera. Tire Fill alert.
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Stock BFG KO2's 33's 285/R70/17

Changed to 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country M/T tires with Vapor Fuel 20' Wheels
MODS - TIRE SIZE
35" Tires
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Mopar 2.0 Lift with Fox Shocks
MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
2" Lift
MODS - EXTERIOR
Spiderweb-shade (Red) and Belt Silencers (Red)
MODS - ARMOR & PROTECTION
Rancho Diff Glide skid plates front and rear. Rock-Hard LCA skids ASFIR Engine/ Trans skid
MODS - INTERIOR
Wrangler Stainless Door Sill Guard by Mopar. Hardtop Headliner by Mopar All-weather Floor Mats by Mopar.
Body Color 3- piece Hard Top & Body-Color Fender flares
HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
Well went ahead and retired early January 1st, 2021 Ordered a new 2021 Rubicon JUL on January 11th and picked it up last week but my Vapor fuel wheels were on backorder so had to wait for them.
Just picked Jeep up today. Removed Stock Rubicon wheels and tires. Installed Toyo Open Country 35/12.50/20 M/T
with Vapor 20" Fuel Wheels and Mopar 2.0" Lift. Really lifted 3 to 4" but it will settle some. Listed Jeep items up the top of the page.

Well going to add that after One year of owning my Jeep I cannot be called a Newbie. So changing that to Jeep owner now.
I really just tried the Jeep out to make sure I liked it. I would go back to my Ram's in a heartbeat if I didn't like my Jeep. Well, do I miss my Ram's. I would be lying if I said no. But now I have gotten the Jeep bug and not going back. So going to pull the trigger on a 2020 or 2021 Rubicon or Recon and build it to go to Moab Utah. I have read about Jeeps and met a lot of Jeepers on the forum. Going to retire this year and enjoy being a Jeeper !!

I guess I would be called a Newbie. Always been a RAM owner for 20 years. My friend works at Jeep Dealership where I have bought 3 Rams & 3 more autos there and Son has a Jeep Wrangler Sport lift big with 37's BFG on his. I was sitting there talking with him while waiting for Oil Change and Zaktek to be done. Sitting there looking at a Jeep on the Showroom Floor and it didn't have the Roofline break where the Hard Top would be. I asked him where is the Hard Top break line at. He laughed and walked over to it and pressed the button inside and the Roof opened up. It has the new Sky Power top on it. So I kept looking at it for a while. I went to leave and told the Dealership manager bye and he said aren't you taking the New Jeep home. I told him you know my 2017 Silver Edition Ram is barely 2 years old and he said I'll set you up good with Jeep. So long story short my WILD HAIR hit me and I drove the Jeep out. LOL !! So now Jeep owner of 2019 Sahara JLU with Sky Power Top and loaded. Just did Teraflex 2 Inch lift and 33's BFG tires. Didn't want to go Big and it turned out to be the perfect Height and looks I wanted.
I'll post Before and After pics now. I am also new to these Jeep forums etc. Google made that first After pictures look like that. The special effect I guess.

Item information

Added by
NewJLU2019
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Sahara Unlimited

Share this item