Bone Stock
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    17" Procomps/37x12.5R17 KM3
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    OEM
    MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER:
    Flashcal
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    I purchased my first used JK wrangler in 2008, traded with second one new JK in 2015 in Baja Yellow. Always intrigued by 2 door model, hence traded JK with JL 2-Door Punk'n. I evolved very slow and took time understand my needs and being practical. But I realize Rubicon model does make sense, especially JL.

Share this Garage

SpookyXJ, HogWld, Newdeal and 4 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Newdeal
    Love the Jeep. Looks like you have the rubicon fenders. Was this sufficient to fit 37” tires without a lift? Any big issues? I’m only looking to install 33” or 35” tires. I know 33” tires fit on a sport but I think they look a little cramped with the original sport fenders.

Also did you have to paint the fenders or are they takeoffs? What is a reasonable price to have them painted.

I want to get a sport but don’t want to get a lift and can’t sant unpainted fenders. Any info you can provide would be helpful. Thanks.
    1. PunKin
      Hey Newdeal,
      37s does fit with Rubicon fender without any lift. It did rub in rear inside liner. I have removed liner. I did run 33s, they looked small after installing Rubicon fenders. TBH, I want to switch to 35s. 37s are little heavy, 6th gear is out the window.

I purchased take-off Punk’n body color fenders for $625 from Ebay. Paid $65 for shipping. At that time, fenders were not available at Moparpartsonline. I don’t have much info painted one’s.
      Hope that helps.
      Thanks you!
      PunKin, May 15, 2019
  2. Newdeal
    Your Jeep looks great. Did you buy the fender flares from a Sahara or Rubicon owner? Or did you buy them and have them painted? If you had them painted, would you mind sharing the cost to paint? Thanks.
    1. PunKin
      Thank you. I bought body color fender flares off of ebay.
      PunKin, May 1, 2019
      2ndGenJeepGirls likes this.