MODEL/TRIM:
    Sahara
    COLOR:
    Granite Crystal Metallic
    ENGINE:
    TRANSMISSION:
    Automatic
    PACKAGES:
    LED, Safety, Upgraded Sahara Wheels (18"), Cold package, Dealer installed AUX Switches, 8.4' screen
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    Upgraded Sahara 18' wheels sitting on BFgoodrich Ko2's
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    33's tires, Boomerang wheel cover, Rugged Ridge Spartacus, Carbon Fiber Grill
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    Katzkin leather

Share this Garage

wrangster, Nokki, Sippican and 2 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. wrangster
    Nice leather, I had Katzkin installed on my JLUS recently. They do an awesome job with the kits.
      LouNYC likes this.
  2. Jroc_
    That leather is spectacular!
      LouNYC likes this.
  3. Sippican
    Did you install the Spartacus bumper yourself? I just got the same bumper with the Warn winch but am debating if I should do it myself or have a shop do it. Looks pretty easy.
    1. LouNYC
      I did it myself, but i didn’t install a winch. Installing the stubby part was easy. The end caps were tough because bolts didn’t line up.
      LouNYC, Mar 6, 2019
      Sippican likes this.
  4. LouNYC
    Congrats!!! Now the fun starts. Look into carbon fiber fenders from Fiberwerx. $1000 for all four. Will look incredible on granite. Matte black or bronze wheels would look great.
      0iiiiiii0 likes this.
  5. 0iiiiiii0
    Picked mine up Saturday! I ended up finding a solid deal on a granite Sport S. I went back and forth on the color between black and granite. Hope I made the right call ;)

Plan is to build it up a bit. 33” tires on black matte wheels. Roof rack. See about getting fenders and top color matched. That’s the one thing I really miss about not going Sahara (seen some threads about getting them sanded and painted)
  6. LouNYC
    What's up,

Thanks for the compliments. The color is Mahogany from Katzkin. Ordered through dealership so I could get Sahara logo. I made a deal with the dealership to purchase my tires and install the K02's. I paid the difference. No rub at all. Great ride. Rides a little higher.

I am definetely going for the G-Wagon look. I am going to rebadge my Jeep next and have my front grill wrapped in Carbon Fiber.

When are you getting your Jeep? What color did you get? Sahara?
  7. 0iiiiiii0
    Awesome build! Very similar to what I want to do - basically build a jeep g wagon :)

- What color Katzkin leather is that? Was it an option when you built or did you do it after market?
    - Did the 33 KO2s require any lift? if not, do they rub?