- MODEL YEAR
- MODEL / TRIM
- Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
- Firecracker Red
- 2.0 turbo w/e-assist
- Saftety group/advanced safety group/tow/LED/Leather
- FACTORY OPTIONS
- Painted hard top, all black leather (no emblems on headrest), hard top insulation panels, limited slip differential, dual climate control, etc.
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
17×9 -18 Black Rhino "Chamber" in matte gold
37" BFG K02s
- MODS - TIRE SIZE
- 37" Tires
- MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Metal Cloak Game Changer
RockSport Long Travel Shocks
- MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
- 3.5" Lift
- MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
G2 1350 front drive shaft
Metalcloak HD Chromoly Dog-legged tie rod
- MODS - EXTERIOR
Gobi Ranger Rack
Gobi limb risers
EVO Rear Tire Carrie
- MODS - ARMOR & PROTECTION
Metalcloak undercloak system
Metalcloak rear diff skid
Metal Cloak lower front conteol arm weld-on skids
Metalcloak Overland Rocker and flipstep
Metalcloak Rocker exoskins
Used stubby bumper w/ bullbar (unknown brand)
- MODS - LIGHTING
- 20" LED lighbar in front bumber (unknown brand)
- MODS - RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
Smitty Built traction boards
Smitty Built kinetic rope
- MODS - INTERIOR
Best Top Safari Style Sun Bikini
Mopar All weather mats
Amazon cargo area pet protection
Fishbone grab handles (door pillar ×4)
Fishbone headrest grab handles
- MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
- Tazer Mini
- HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
**based in Modesto. If you're from the area, reach out for wheeling trips!**
I had an 05 Grand Cherokee when I was 21, destroyed it in 3 months (wheeled into a pond) and decided I was too wreckless for offroading. 10 years later...
I Went from 0-100. Wife always wanted a red Jeep and we were due for a new vehicle. I liked the safety features of the JL models (we have 2 young boys) so I drove 1600 miles (roundtrip) to get her a stock 2019 Sahara w/5k miles and every factory option we wanted. And NONE we didnt! After putting on another 20k miles (& $20k in mods ) in 12 months, it's fair to say we're in love. El Fuego now takes all the time & money we have to spare. He's a part of the family..
It's my wife's daily driver but i find a reason to drive it daily.. lol
My experience is pretty limited but we are all-in on the Jeep life and we get out as often as we can. Bout' that rock life!
I'll send it!
We leave July 1st for a 3-week wheeling trip from Central Cali through Washington-Montana-Colorado-Utah, etc.
Wish us luck!