PDN - Sting-Gray Clear Coat, APA - Monotone Paint
    ENGINE:
    ERC - 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
    TRANSMISSION:
    DFT - 8-SPD AUTO 850RE
    PACKAGES:
    24R - Customer Preferred Package
    FACTORY OPTIONS:
    AL-X9 Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats, MM3 - Body Color Fender Flares, CWA - MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats, CK5 - MOPAR Cargo Tub Liner, AST - Steel Bumper Group, AEK - Electronic Infotainment Sys Group, AD6 - LED Lighting Group, XDB - MOPAR Hinge-Gate Reinforcement, ADH - Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, STB - Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top, ADE - Cold Weather Group, NHK - Engine Block Heater
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    17x9.5 Raceline Monster Beadlock wheels, 38x13.5x17 Milestar Patagonia tires
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    3.5" Teraflex springs, Falcon 3.3 shocks, All 8 Currie control arms w/Johnny Joints, Teraflex Speedbump bump stops front w/progressive rear bumps, Currie rear adjustable track bar, SteerSmarts front adjustable track bar and their tie rod and drag link, Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.1 steering stabilizer, probably more I'm forgetting.
    MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN:
    RCV front axle shafts, 5:13 gears.
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Rigid Industries back up lights, Z-Automotive front camera, Teraflex Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit, de-badged hood, American flag on cowls, GenRight alum. rocker guards.
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    67 Designs phone holder, CMM mirror mounts, Bartact Paracord grab handles, front and rear, 15lb PowerTank w/JLU mount w/50 cal. ammo can for air hose storage.
    MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER:
    Z-Automotive mini Tazer.
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    Ordered on 06/07/2018. Delivered to Dealer on 08/02/2018. Fly out on 08/10/2018 to pick up.

Share this Garage

Roky, landshark99 and MeepMeepJeep like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. brewskisteve
    Nice Ride! I love all of the upgrades you've done. I have a 2018 JLU Rubicon with soft top and have built my own Power Tank system but haven't purchased the Power tank interior mounting system that you have. I think you have a 15lb tank and I have a 10lb tank, but the power tank mount to the top body rail looks sharp with your set up and I like how you mounted a ammo box to the top of the bracket. Question, when you have your soft to up, does that ammo box have any rubbing issues on your soft top?

Thanks,

Brewski Steve
    1. Oside49er
      Honestly have not had the soft top back on yet. With that said, I don't think it will be a problem at all. But when I do put it back on, and if there is a issue I'll let you know.
      Oside49er, Jun 28, 2019
    2. brewskisteve
      Thanks and do you live in O'side, CA? I noticed your Handle.
      brewskisteve, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Roky
    Nice rig... I can appreciate a mut lift, lol. I’m also running a mut.
      Oside49er likes this.