Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    COLOR:
    Ocean Blue Metallic
    ENGINE:
    3.6L Pentastar
    TRANSMISSION:
    8 Speed Auto.
    MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS:
    Three saying / quotes that are important to me...

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

A knight in shining armor has never had his metal tested.

Remember your unique, just like everyone else.

Share this Garage

HadesBane likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. DerekPB
    A weekend ago my parents came up to visit family and friends. Years ago dad had given me my great grandfathers "Ooga" horn that I kept and finely had a chance to put it on something... The new jeep. It's great to have something so old from the family mounted there.

I'll be taking it off during the winter... I may look for a easy was to take it on and off for special occasions & to better preserve it when not using it.it I'm go8mg to.put in a voltage drop to go from12 to.6 to have that more original sounds as well.
  2. DerekPB
    Post of smitty built & factor 55 in OEM Steel Bumper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. DerekPB
    Some equipment updates...​

Rails:
    • Removed Rubi Rails
    • Added Westin snipper tripple tubes (good compromise for body mounted rails w step. Have done a good job so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Under Armor
    • Evo oil pan transmission plate added
    • Back ordred Ranchro front dif skid plate still yet to come
    [​IMG]

Re configured front license plate some, got meshed back nicely on first outting... Looks better!
    [​IMG]
  4. DerekPB
    5th day updates

Dealer didn't have front license bracket for steel bumper so....

• Put in 1.5" Fairlead by factor 55 with fold up/down license plate holder. Will move this to down below once winch is in as I have the protruding factor 55 prolink closed system ( will show later).
    • Added paracord handles to help some get in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. DerekPB
    First day updates:
    • Remove front bumper extensions.
    • Put dash insert in (w phone holder)
    • Change to shorter antenna
    • Add some flair (geek & tenacity)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. DerekPB
    I was looking for a blog type setting to share the development of my JLUR.... And I seen we have what I was looking for here. I will post some of the adding on and timeframe of Gungnir.