MODEL/TRIM:
    MOAB
    COLOR:
    Sting Grey
    ENGINE:
    TRANSMISSION:
    Automatic
    PACKAGES:
    LED Lighting Group Cold Weather Group Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group Electronic Infotainment System Group 8.4 inch Steel Bumper Group Stingray Clear-Coat Exterior Paint Body Color Fender Flares Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display Alpine® Premium Audio SystemRemote-Start System (N/A w/Manual Transmission) Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    17x8.5 Fuel Vector 579 wheels, 37 Nitto Grappler Tires
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    2.5 Teraflex with 2.1 Falcon shocks
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    MOPAR bug deflector, Rydonair Antenna, RIGID 262313 D-SS PRO Side Shooter/Driving, N-FAB Nerf Step System
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    Bartact Seat Covers, Bartact Grab Handles, Rugged Ridge floormats
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    Next up is ADD(Addictive Desert Designs) Jeep JL/JT Stealth Fighter Winch Front Bumper - Rigid Industries 20" 120213BLK E-Series Midnight Optic Spot Light - Rigid Industries 50471 D2-Series Hyperspot LED Light - Factor55 FlatLink Loaded Shackle Mount - Factor 55 00016 Hawse Fairlead 1.0 - WARN 8S ZEON WINCH

Share this Garage

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. JeepNut80
    Beautiful. I had been looking at basically the same exact build and really like what you've done. Congratulations
    1. Cannons_MOAB
      Hey, I really appreciate it! It has been so much fun slowly adding parts to it.
      Cannons_MOAB, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DDYSJEEP
    What gears are you running with the 37s?
    1. Cannons_MOAB
      The standard 3.5 that came with the MOAB.
      Cannons_MOAB, Sep 3, 2019
    2. DDYSJEEP
      Any rubbing with the 37s? Also, are you concerned with the gear ratio and running 37s? Reason I ask is I dropped $1500 to re-gear my MOAB to 4.56 just to run 35s on a 2 inch lift.
      DDYSJEEP, Sep 4, 2019
    3. Cannons_MOAB
      No issues so far on running the stock gear on 37s. I have zero rub but I don't really do a lot of offroad driving. So I can't say for sure if there would be any rub. If I used my Jeep off-road a lot, I probably would've done the same thing you did or raise it to a 3.5 inch lift at least.
      Cannons_MOAB, Sep 30, 2019
  3. MattyIceBucket
    also putting the 37 spare tire on, did you have to relocate anything, is it a different bracket?
    1. Cannons_MOAB
      I didn't relocate anything. I used the two MOPAR parts with the Tailgate reinforcement bracket and the spare tire bracket from MOPAR.
      Cannons_MOAB, Sep 30, 2019
  4. MattyIceBucket
    What was the offset of that wheel if you don mind me asking......im trying to do the similar set up with vector d601 the gray finish but am worried about the offset
  5. mortsco
    Awesome Jeep.

Are those the matte wheels? They look like they have some reflectivity.

Any rubbing with the 37s?

I have a blacked out sahara w/ mopar 2 inch that I'm thinking about running the same combo on...
    1. Cannons_MOAB
      Thank you very much!

They are matte wheels. I love them and there is no reflectivity with them.
      http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/7257/fuel-1-piece-wheels-vector-d579/?finishID=12&lugs=5

No rubbing whatsoever but I have the 2.5 Teralex lift. I don't think a 2.0" MOPAR lift would rub but I'm not 100% certain. I know the MOAB clearance height was a bit more than the Sahara.

Good luck with you upgrade. Sounds like it will be awesome in all black,
      Cannons_MOAB, Jun 14, 2019
    2. Cannons_MOAB
      @ MORTSCO - I will say if you are looking for zero reflection(flat black), these are not what you want. IMO, it's a very subtle matte coat
      Cannons_MOAB, Jun 14, 2019