AUTO
    PACKAGES:
    ?.....
    FACTORY OPTIONS:
    ALL OF THEM.....
    MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
    KMC-XD MACHETE & BFG KM3 39"
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    RK X-FACTOR 2.5 and RADFLO 2.5 W/RES-SELECTORS, RADFLO 10" STABILIZER. STEER SMARTS STEERING PACKAGE: TRACK BAR, TIE ROD AND DRAG LINK. EVO NO LIMITS SWAY BAR.
    MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN:
    4.88 GEARS, ADAMS DRIVE LINE and MAGNAFLOW PRO EXHAUST
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    EVO TIRE CARRIER, ARTEC FENDER DELETE KIT WITH INNER FENDERS, BAJA XL80s & S2 PRO, KC CYCLONES, SPIDER SHADE, MOTOBILT DIFFS, WARN VR10s, FACTOR 55, RUGGED RIDGE TUBE DOORS
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    TISSUE BOX & 2 CAR SEATS
    MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER:
    TAZER & iDRIVE THROTTLE CONTROLLER

Share this Garage

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. smokinjeep
    Any right up on the s2 design install? Did you cut a hole out in your bumper obviously?
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      Not really a write up guy....

1. Make a drink..... So you start by removing your rear bumper.
      2. Then remove the skeleton insert in the bumper also. Probably 20 or more nuts or torx screws.
      3. Take the flush mount frame of the S2 light on the removed bumper. Align it where you want and use a silver sharpie pen to mark the box-like shape for cutting
      4. Cut the bumper. Make sure you don't over cut!!
      5. Drill the 4 holes for mounting the light up.
      Brian_18JLUR, May 6, 2019
    2. Brian_18JLUR
      6. Install the new light and tighten down the hardware. (I chose to tighten the bottom more than the top to project more light downward for reverse).
      7. I used rubber piping around my light to fill the gap where I angled my light down.
      8. Make another drink, then run the S2 wires to the trailer connection or a Aux wire in the cab. I chose to do both and added a monster diode.
      9. Make another drink and take some pics!
      Brian_18JLUR, May 6, 2019
    3. wrangster
      At my age I only like the part where you make a drink!
      wrangster, May 7, 2019
      Brian_18JLUR likes this.
  2. wrangster
    You have done so much in the past that I do not know what the updates are anymore! lol :)
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      Lol I literally do a little something every few days, sometime just small attention to details. Next mod will be either a dome light on the rear glass from Baja Designs or Steer Smarts Steering Attenuator
      Brian_18JLUR, Apr 24, 2019
      wrangster likes this.
  3. wrangster
    Just curious, why not Dana 60s? you have everything ready for those axles. Really nice piece of work Brian.
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      I live in Florida- Not a lot of rocks here...... these 39's weigh as much as my old 37s on my JK so weight wise I'm good..... I'll buy a truss kit when available and RCVs most likely. Just cause lol
      Brian_18JLUR, Apr 17, 2019
      wrangster likes this.
  4. wrangster
    Your ready for the next great flood! :like:
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      Ready to trail or beach on the weekends with my family :) we do see our fair share of high waters with hurricanes though lol
      Brian_18JLUR, Apr 9, 2019
      wrangster likes this.
  5. Gray Hare
    Love this. Question, what height does this beast stand at?
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      2.5 Rock Krawler Kit with 39 BFG
      Brian_18JLUR, Apr 9, 2019
  6. wrangster
    Now this jeep is hard core! awesome.
      Brian_18JLUR likes this.
  7. Roky
    Hey, nice rig, what fenders are those, and what are you doing for turn signals?
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      the fenders are OEM Rubicon ones. I just trimmed the plastic back. I have 2 side signals on my brackets under the fender. the other 2 for the front are in my grille
      Brian_18JLUR, Mar 25, 2019
    2. Roky
      Sweet, I love the look of fenders like that, what did you trim them with?
      Roky, Mar 25, 2019
    3. Brian_18JLUR
      a few things, they do break away on there own as the plastic has several tabs. I used a cut wheel and razor blade in a few places. overall I'm very please for a stock look. I do have my eyes on the fenders from Nemesis Industries as I ran them on my JK. I appreciate the compliments on the Jeep, they are alot of fun!
      Brian_18JLUR, Mar 26, 2019
  8. LLRubylady
    How’s the 4.88 gears? Must drive amazing with those big tires
      Brian_18JLUR likes this.
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      I love it with the 4:88, living in Florida it's pretty flat out here. Drives great and feels exactly like stock with slightly more power. Not a ton more but its great. I also paired that up with the Idrive controller and that was amazing!! If you can grab one I highly recommend it
      Brian_18JLUR, Mar 18, 2019
  9. CJinkins
    Awesome setup!! What did you do with your take-offs?
      Brian_18JLUR likes this.
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      I gave them to my brother for his JL. He had a stock JLU so now he is rocking my whole Rubicon suspension.
      Brian_18JLUR, Mar 18, 2019
  10. Stiles McGiles
    Yes, I need those wheels!!!!
      cwadle and Brian_18JLUR like this.
  11. dugout68
    Love your interior mods :cwl:
      Brian_18JLUR likes this.
    1. Brian_18JLUR
      Thanks man!! lol
      Brian_18JLUR, Nov 2, 2018