Ocean Blue
    ENGINE:
    3.6 L VVT w/ESS
    TRANSMISSION:
    6 Speed manual
    PACKAGES:
    23R
    FACTORY OPTIONS:
    Black Sunrider Soft Top, 2019 Black Hard Top with Freedom Panels and carrying bag
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    Westin Snyper Rock Rails, Metal Cloak rear diff skid plate, Metal Cloak JL RockSport Axle Disconnect Skid Plate Upgrade Kit.
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Installed "Blu Bi Kong" spare tire custom mounting plate with 3.5 Gallon FuelPax gas tank and RotoPax Lox Pack Mount. Ryanair Shorty radio Antenna. SmittyBilt XRC Gen II front and rear bumpers. Smittybilt (98512) X2O Waterproof Synthetic Rope Winch - 12000 lb. Smittybilt 2820 Aluminum Winch Shackle (A.W.S.) Universal Fit, 20k lb. Load Rating.
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    SmittyBilt G.E.A.R. Molle Bag Kit, Quadratrac Custom Fit Entry Guards, Alienware red sunshades. Quadratrac front and rear red roll bar handles. Home made 10# c02 tank with dual gauge pressure regulator. Power Tank 10lb driver side rear roll bar mount. Passenger side rear roll bar Fire extinguisher mount and 2.5 lb extinguish, Costway 52QT DC Fridge/Freezer.
    MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS:
    Installed Curt T-Connector Vehicle Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector. Installed wiring harness for rear built in LED lights with rear bumper. Set up an rear auxiliary switch to turn on lights. They are also connected to the reverse lights.
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    My First Jeep and Loving it!

Share this Garage

K.O.M likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. brewskisteve
  2. brewskisteve
    Just installed my newly purchased FuelPax mounting plate provided by "Blu bi Kong"
    https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fuelpax-mounting-plates.29209/

I'm really impressed by the quality of this mount and included hardware. Vic provides very easy to read installation instructions. All I had to do was paint the plate and install it. The plate is heavy duty and should last a lifetime. The FuelPax mounted easily and with the LOX pack mount; securely. I've attached a few photos taken during the installation. I haven't added fuel to the FuelPax to see how the added weight changes anything. I doubt it will, this thing is Stout! Thanks Vic!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]