ENGINE:
    TRANSMISSION:
    Auto
    FACTORY OPTIONS:
    all of them!
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    2" MOPAR Lift
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Maximus-3 Roof Rack, tailgate support for large tires, bumper mount for hi-lift jack, warn winch.

Share this Garage

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. mjd3d9
    What is the rim size/offset?
  2. MRFISH
    Moved the awning from the trailer to the roof rack. Pleased with the results. Added a Rhino-Rack Jerry Can holder for 2 cans, fits mil-style Scepter gas cans no problem.
  3. ZonaJP
    Just curious....what is the lift/tire combination you have on this?

Also with the rhinorack - is that have the backbone system in the interior of the hardtop? is it easy to take off the hardtop??

also, if you don't mind...what is the height from the top of the rack to the floor? trying to see how i am going to do mine to make sure it fits in the garage!
      MRFISH likes this.
    1. MRFISH
      Tires/Rims: 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on Black Rhino Rims on a MOPAR 2". The Roof Rack is the Maximus-3/Rhino Rack Pioneer platform. They use a proprietary mounting system that attaches to the roll bar.

My 2013 Wrangler Sport 2 DR had the Backbone system. Nice, easy to install, solid - but I believe the Maximus is a better system. From the rails on top or the rack, to the floor, lift, tires etc.... 6"8" !!!! Its a beast, and makes city parking garages a real challenge!
      MRFISH, Aug 4, 2018