- MODEL YEAR
- MODEL / TRIM
- Rubicon Recon, Wrangler Unlimited
- Bright White
- 2.0T eTorque (2.0 L Hurricane I4-T)
- 8-speed Torqueflite 850RE automatic transmission
- Recon, trailer, LED lights,
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
5) MOPAR Wheel 77072466AB Specs:
- Size: 17"x8"
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5
- Offset: 12mm
- Backspacing: 4.4"
- Center Cap: Included
-Reuse OE TPMS
****went with Mopar to escape the additional 4.75 industry backspacing as it is too much IMO. Plus 8”W rims have been perfect for my other off-road applications in the past. Keep all leavers at a min to alleviate steering and axle issues down the road!
5) BFG MT KM3 37x12.50R17 D rated
Repurpose OEM TPMS
- MODS - TIRE SIZE
- 37" Tires
- MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Mopar Lift PN: 77072430AD (emphasis on the “D” PN as it’s the latest revision front spring kit).
DayStar front correction spring pads
Mopar Tailgate/spare tire relocation bracket PN: 82215355.
NOTE: the Recon already comes with HD tailgate reinforcement.
- MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
- 2" Lift
- MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Artec JL Full Bellypan - 4 door 2.0L ALUMINUM
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Tazer JL Lite:
Adjust to new tire height (running 30psig) =35.8”OD
Seat Belt Chim delete
Lower TPMS tire pressure to 20psig (currently set at 37psig)
Swaybar disconnect adjust to all transfercase settings (2h, 4h, 4l) and increase to 25mph for engagement (currently set to 18mph in 4wd only)
- FORUM BUILD THREAD
- HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
1975 CJ5, 304 cu in (5.0 L) AMC V8
1989 YJ Islander, 4.0l, 5-Speed
2003 TJ Rubicon, 4.0l, 5-speed
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2.0T, 8-Speed Auto