Search results

  1. The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

    Hope this works: evomfg bumper link index.php
  2. The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

    Damn, Aluminum. I was hoping for Steel to keep the cost down. Link to evomfg
  3. The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

    Let me clarify, they said "Their rear bumper will be ready in 2 months, they are in final fitting/testing at this time"
  4. The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

    Just got off the phone with EVO, they say this bumper is 2 months away. Looks like Christmas to me :)
  5. New JL Steering Issue TSB 08-074-20 (for "Improved Steering Feel")

    What does it cost? I have read through most of this thread, can anyone tell the price of the steering gear box. My 2020 is so much better than my 2018 and don't need the fix yet. But after modifying it and wheeling it, it may me easier to change it out myself than trying to get it covered...
  6. GOLD MOUNTAIN

    Every back trail leading into big bear area is closed, and I mean from the northern desert area. I tried. I’m sure they plan on keeping it closed until they get a handle on all fires that require man power that take resources from all areas. They can’t afford to have another fire start with no...
  7. Advice: Clayton Off Road Lift

    Those are 37s on stock wheels.
  8. I think I purchased too much Jeep?

    I went to the dealer to look at a 2.0T Rubicon, but an employee took it home. They had a 3.6 in stock and my wife liked the Sarge Green. I know the Rubi is pushing larger tires and weighs more than the Sahara, but the 3.6 feels slow at 75+ mph. That turbo was is the sweet spot at 75+ and never...
  9. I think I purchased too much Jeep?

    Lets get back on track, I just traded from a 2.0T Sahara to a 3.6 Rubicon. I needed more jeep, I wanted the M210/220 and lockers. I do miss the 2.0T, that has to be the best engine that I've driven so far. "I haven't tried the 3.0D or any V8 swap"
  10. Rock Krawler vs. Clayton

    I have a 2020, but input model year 2018 or 2019. This usually opens more options if the site wasn't updated.
  11. Rock Krawler vs. Clayton

    I just placed my order yesterday with Clayton Offroad. They sent me FedEx tracking info, but also sent this: EST SHIP 9/30
  12. Rock Krawler vs. Clayton

    I just ordered the 2.5 Overland+ with the Fox 2.0s. Now i need to make room in the garage for the install. Thank [email protected] and Evan for starting the thread!
  13. Rock Krawler vs. Clayton

    I'm thinking I should do the same and I am leaning toward the Fox shocks for 90% daily for my wife, but I get it the other 10%.
  14. Rock Krawler vs. Clayton

    Hello Mr. James Why do you have the front upper control on your entry 2.5 lift kit instead of the front lowers? I see that Clayton and MC use them in their entry kits. Thanks, Frank.
  15. upgrade diffrential.

    Good morning Fipo, Give these guys more info on the model of your vehicle, what type of wheeling your going to do.
  16. What actually _is_ normal steering?

    My problem was/is tracking the vehicle in a straight line while traveling at 55 to 65 mph. It feels dead, where you have to bump steer to get it straight. Never had this problem in my 2 previous jk rubis. I bought the sahara for better road manners, did i f-up. it handles worse than the mud...
  17. 3 Random Observations on the JLU....

    Something i've tried and not in the manual. If you drive into a deep stream or lake, it can be used as a floatation device.
  18. Spied! V8 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Hemi Production Version Begins Testing!

    Jeep, just make the 5.7 a checklist item, some of us can't afford SRT package.
  19. Spied! V8 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Hemi Production Version Begins Testing!

    Oh, to stay on topic. A 5.7 would be a checklist item A 392 hemi would be a package
  20. Spied! V8 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Hemi Production Version Begins Testing!

    Wow, this was a tough read. All I have to say, If wrangler doesn't offer a Sasquatch option, my next vehicle will be a Bronco. I've owned 3 rubicons and now a Sahara JLU that steers like a WW2 vehicle, Jeep this is unacceptable.



Advertisement
Top