Advertisement

Search results

  1. Dealership can now reprogram / calibrate speedometer and odometer for bigger tires

    I really hate how 99% of dealers give the other 1% a bad name.
  2. Jeep announces that 2018's will NOT get the Off-Road pages

    I can't believe this thing is still a Gong Show.
  3. Nissan to make bid for FCA merger

    New engine coolant! Incompatible with the old engine coolant!
  4. Genesis Off-Road Dual Battery Kit

    So it works with the Turbo 2.0? How does it work with the BSG battery etc.?
  5. BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

    Mojito >> Bikini.
  6. Full Plug-in Electric Wrangler in 2020!

    And nuclear fusion is only 10 years away...
  7. Genesis Off-Road Dual Battery Kit

    No, I think you have to run all your own wires/circuits to the secondary battery for everything you want to run off of it.
  8. Genesis Off-Road Dual Battery Kit

    Where'd you get those diagrams from?
  9. Report: Pentastar V6 may be replaced by inline turbo 6 cylinder engine

    CAFE and displacement taxes are twin plagues on humanity and both must be destroyed utterly.
  10. Jeep announces that 2018's will NOT get the Off-Road pages

    So why does Jeep seem to be having so much trouble with these updates? What's going on? Doesn't seem like something that should be all that complicated...
  11. The Day All Those Jeep Mods Finally Pay Off!

    Not my video I just found it on facebook.
  12. The Day All Those Jeep Mods Finally Pay Off!

    It reminds me of the superbowl commercial last year. They should just edit this into a commercial for the next superbowl and then finish it off with a picture of the JL and JT.
  13. The Day All Those Jeep Mods Finally Pay Off!

    Alaska earthquake. (Don't forget to turn on the sound.)
  14. Off Road+Plus and TrailCam Off-Road Camera

    Any chance we'll see Off-Road Plus and Baja Mode in the JL? Also, does that Gladiator screen look bigger to you than the JL?
Top