the really bad part is that I have a 392 fever! It is just as bad as the fever/sickness we get when we buy a Wrangler! I want a Rubicon now, and I want the power of the 392.....but I do know that I am safer with my current baby. with the 392, it would definitely wind up costing me more money...
passing on it, unless I hit the lottery. I so want it but the numbers don't add up. I really wish I knew back in November that the 392 was coming out, I would have waited and bought it instead of the Sport S
Since I paid cash and I know what the vehicle payment would have been had I taken out a loan I'm paying myself that loan amount every month so when I am ready for my next vehicle the money will be sitting there ready for me to pay cash again.
I'm leaning towards doing that since I do love my baby so much. Looking back though I do wish that I would've spent the extra money on getting the Rubicon but it is what it is. I'll wait till it's out of warranty before I'd drop a V8 into it though