winter project ,,, 40's Z/MT , 2.5 rockrawler coils,rcv shafts ,Yukon rear shafts, 5'38 gears, on in D44's
oh i did truss the front axle, axles are not in ,there at shop getting geared can't wait to get it on the trail...
• Made in the USA
• Made of 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch steel
• 100% bolt-on installation
• Will carry up to a 40-inch tire
• One-hand operation
• Adjustable tire position works with most aftermarket bumpers and wheel offsets
• Three different lug patterns available
• E-coated and Powdercoated satin...
ya drilling hole was uncomfortable to do, but oh well thats what it takes to make it solid so be it.
i like it i have no regrets, tire size 37.50x18r18
super happy customer , i have rear bumper and rear fascia, soon to get front bumper ..
i installed one a few weeks ago on my jeep ... i love it, no movement its solid .
took awhile to install by my self, help would of been nice,,,lol i got the hi lift jack mount too.
money well spent , here a few pics