Search results

  1. The Tire Carrier Thread

    Just installed the Teraflex Alpha HD on my 2021 JLUR and am very impressed with it and the great support from Teraflex sending me the camera adapter needed for the 2021 in only a few days (I’m in Canada). Couple questions though... Has anyone here installed the protective clear film (3M, etc)...
  2. 2019 2.0T/ questions/ oil/ ticking..

    I recently traded in my JTR for the JLUR with the 2.0L and before I even test drove one, the dealer told me the 2L is going to be louder. I drove several 2L JL's and also a diesel and they are both kinda loud and similar. Just the way they are... nothing wrong with them. Drove it a few times...
  3. Tazer Mini or OBD JScan?

    Surprised no one mentioned the JScan live functions. I’m still learning the JScan app but am very impressed with all the other tests and info you can get from it that the Tazer can’t do. (For the record, I own both so I’m familiar with the Tazer)
  4. JScan Tire Size Issues [Help]

    Sorry to be bringing up an older thread... just traded my JTR for a JLUR and moving from a Tazer to JScan. Same tires on the JL that were on the JT - 35". With the Tazer, I set them to 34.8" and the speedo was bang on. With the JScan, I set them to 34.75" (the closest to the 34.8") but the...
  5. Wave at Gladiators?

    I have a Gladiator but am switching to a Wrangler this week... I find 90% of Wrangler drivers do the wave to me now... the other 10% just either don't know about it, don't see me, or just don't wave at Gladiators. Seems to me that people that buy Jeeps just as a mode of transportation and only...



Advertisement
Top