First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Ladies and gentleman, it’s that time of year to start planning for our 2020 EJS trip! Last year we had an absolute blast doing JL runs and made great friends in the process.

For this trip we are looking at going up a couple days early and hit the slopes/snowmobile on the way up there in Pagosa Springs CO. Would love to expand our group this year on the trails as well as the slopes.

We will be trailering this year too and more than likely bringing both jeeps! Leaving out of Navasota. More than likely stopping in Clovis NM for the night and then heading on to Pagosa Springs the next day.

Brett
So far It looks like the following have expressed interest in Wheeling with the JLForum group
@rustyshakelford , @Martindfletcher , @RubiRob @Drawls, @AZShawn, @irishtim7, @LayneSprings, @JeepinJay, @LunchBoxFab, @OnlyOne, @sourdough, @BikiniJLR, @StingJL918, @WranglerAdvs, @RockyMtnHigh, @walweb,
If I have you listed above and you do not plan to hit a couple trails with the group, let me know and I will take you off the list. If there are others that are interested in running with us, just pipe in and we will add you to the list. Naturally we have not decided which trails or what day, but as things get closer we will try to get a little more organized.
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I will probably be up for Metal Masher, not sure what day yet, but hopefully we can do it with the JLForum group.
I ended up signing up with rr4w on the 10th actually to do it. Brett didn’t seem interested initially and I saw an opening so I jumped on it.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I ended up signing up with rr4w on the 10th actually to do it. Brett didn’t seem interested initially and I saw an opening so I jumped on it.
You know it from texting but I’ve been so scrambled lately trying to get caught up I’m having a hard time seeing much past my nose! However, I’m getting excited for EJS and seeing everyone!

Brett

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
You know it from texting but I’ve been so scrambled lately trying to get caught up I’m having a hard time seeing much past my nose! However, I’m getting excited for EJS and seeing everyone!

Brett
All good. I new I was gonna get it done one way or another. Getting excited here too

Truax

First Name
Brennen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'll be there early in the week for a few days. If you guys end up doing a run while I'm there, I'm in.

Sponsored

WranglerAdvs

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara, 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Depending on when I get there I would be up for it. I got trails booked for Friday 10, Saturday 11 and Sunday 12. I am will check in here before I head out.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I'll be there early in the week for a few days. If you guys end up doing a run while I'm there, I'm in.
Sounds good I'll add you to our group :like:

Jeeptimmy

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURUBICON (HOPING)
So far It looks like the following have expressed interest in Wheeling with the JLForum group
@rustyshakelford , @Martindfletcher , @RubiRob @Drawls, @AZShawn, @irishtim7, @LayneSprings, @JeepinJay, @LunchBoxFab, @OnlyOne, @sourdough, @BikiniJLR, @StingJL918, @WranglerAdvs, @RockyMtnHigh, @walweb,
If I have you listed above and you do not plan to hit a couple trails with the group, let me know and I will take you off the list. If there are others that are interested in running with us, just pipe in and we will add you to the list. Naturally we have not decided which trails or what day, but as things get closer we will try to get a little more organized.
Would love to join! Definitely will be coming whatever days you guys run!

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I just signed up :like: I'm still stock suspension and tires wise, so my trails are 3's and 4's. This will be my first real taste of rock crawling

April 10th: Deadman Point
April 11th: Seven Mile Rim
April 12th: Fins and things

I'll be in Moab on the 8th and 9th as well to check out Canyon lands and Arches natl. park. I could be persuaded to run some trails those days.
We’ll be on Seven mile on the same day.

Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Golden Spike - April 9, 2020
Hells Revenge - April 10, 2020
Porcupine Rim - April 11, 2020

I’d be up for a run with everyone too

Sponsored

cmajul

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Wrangler, 2020 Gladiator
We will be pulling in on the 5th also. We did not sign up for any RR4W trails, as we will want to hit specific trails on off days. But that being said, I think the JLForum group will be getting together for some off day trail runs that I am sure you will be welcome to join in on.
Curious if you have to be signed up for RR4W trails to be able to go on them throughout 6th-12th easter jeep weekend? Have a few trails our group wanted to do but found they were booked on the website. Would we still be able to do them on our own time even though they are booked?

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Curious if you have to be signed up for RR4W trails to be able to go on them throughout 6th-12th easter jeep weekend? Have a few trails our group wanted to do but found they were booked on the website. Would we still be able to do them on our own time even though they are booked?
Yes, you can do the trails on your own. Check out the trail grid and just do them on the days they are not in official use by RR4W. Or, just do them later in the day if they are in use. There are a few trails that are exclusive to RR4W while in use for the day though.

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Hi guys. Coming in late. A few newbie questions for you veterans. On days there are no runs scheduled, is that a free day, go on the trail on your own?

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hi guys. Coming in late. A few newbie questions for you veterans. On days there are no runs scheduled, is that a free day, go on the trail on your own?
Yes
As Irishtim7 said
"Yes, you can do the trails on your own. Check out the trail grid and just do them on the days they are not in official use by RR4W. Or, just do them later in the day if they are in use. There are a few trails that are exclusive to RR4W while in use for the day though."

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Yes
As Irishtim7 said
"Yes, you can do the trails on your own. Check out the trail grid and just do them on the days they are not in official use by RR4W. Or, just do them later in the day if they are in use. There are a few trails that are exclusive to RR4W while in use for the day though."
Awesome. I was looking at the grid earlier and starting to make my way they the online 164 page “magazine”. Right now we are there the 5th-7th and trying to extend our stay a bit. Thanks for the reply.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.