Not open for further replies.

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Our Pioneer front bumpers, Pioneer rear bumpers, and our Stinger front bumpers are now available to order online. These bumpers are built to order and will ship out in just a few weeks after purchasing online at www.roamoffroad.com. Rear tire carrier bumper is also available to order and ships in just a few days.

*Update 1/21/19
We've also added the front Innovator bumper. Roam our website for this unique new bumper's details.

Feel free to message us here or email us at [email protected] with any questions. :rock::flag:

Pioneer front.jpg

6ab8f5c26e72f6685c6a-1920x480.jpg

548ad69ce3d345afe48a-1920x480.jpg

de1fbeb407a4082110a7-1920x480.jpg

2d133d80ca166d1e6dc8-1920x480.jpg

IMG_2675.JPG

b0463f50970e26463e9d-1920x493.jpg

Innovator.jpg

Pioneer rear 2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
I dig it! Dose the Pioneer front bumper come with fog lights? Do you guys offer military discount? Thanks.

Last edited:

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Are the 4 holes in the rear bumper meant for the rear sensors? Not many of the aftermarket bumpers are incorporating the sensors- it's cool if they are. Great looking bumpers!

OP
OP
ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I dig it! Dose the Pioneer front bumper come with fog lights? Do you guys offer military discount? Thanks.
Pioneer bumpers will come with fog lights shown on here and yes we sure do offer a military discount to all our service members who serve or have served :captain:

OP
OP
ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Are the 4 holes in the rear bumper meant for the rear sensors? Not many of the aftermarket bumpers are incorporating the sensors- it's cool if they are. Great looking bumpers!
You got it right on the nail. Those holes you have noticed are for the rear sensors. Thank you!

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
These look awesome and are just what I'm looking for! I'll be placing an order for the 4dr Diesel Rubi in the coming weeks and these will be my first purchase shortly after!

OP
OP
ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
These look awesome and are just what I'm looking for! I'll be placing an order for the 4dr Diesel Rubi in the coming weeks and these will be my first purchase shortly after!
That sounds great! Contact us when you are ready.

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
I ordered both front and rear Pioneer bumpers as well as rock rails a couple weeks ago. Anthony at Roam gave me a good package deal on both price and shipping. Rails shipped a few days ago, and based on the status of my JLUR diesel build I will likely have the bumpers before I have the Jeep. Anthony was very helpful and responsive. Will update once I see the product, but interactions with Roam so far have been very positive.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
I ordered both front and rear Pioneer bumpers as well as rock rails a couple weeks ago. Anthony at Roam gave me a good package deal on both price and shipping. Rails shipped a few days ago, and based on the status of my JLUR diesel build I will likely have the bumpers before I have the Jeep. Anthony was very helpful and responsive. Will update once I see the product, but interactions with Roam so far have been very positive.
That’s great! Take some detailed pics of the rails for me. I’ll be putting my JLU Rubi diesel on order in the next few weeks and I will he ordering the pioneer fenders too. I’m thinking about doing the rails also so like I said post some pics of the rails as the website doesn’t have a good pics.

When did you order your diesel, and do you have a guesstimate in the delivery time?

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That’s great! Take some detailed pics of the rails for me. I’ll be putting my JLU Rubi diesel on order in the next few weeks and I will he ordering the pioneer fenders too. I’m thinking about doing the rails also so like I said post some pics of the rails as the website doesn’t have a good pics.

When did you order your diesel, and do you have a guesstimate in the delivery time?
Will do on pictures.

I ordered my JLURD on Dec 27th. I just got off Jeep chat they had the following message

---------------------------------
What the system shows is that your 2020 Rubicon is that
• Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
• The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
• Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
There is no other information showing at this time

Sounds to me like mid March at the earliest.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Will do on pictures.

I ordered my JLURD on Dec 27th. I just got off Jeep chat they had the following message

What the system shows is that your 2020 Rubicon is that
• Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
• The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
• Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
There is no other information showing at this time

Sounds to me like mid March at the earliest.
I’m struggling with ordering now or waiting for the 2021 block to come out. I feel like it’ll be May/June delivery before I get my Rubi Diesel at this rate. I just don’t know if it’s worth waiting. The odds of another price increase are high, but I’m sure there will be a new package or some other new feature added on like they’ve been doing. I just hope they would still have the ocean blue metallic. It’s a tough decision and I’m so torn!

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I’m struggling with ordering now or waiting for the 2021 block to come out. I feel like it’ll be May/June delivery before I get my Rubi Diesel at this rate. I just don’t know if it’s worth waiting. The odds of another price increase are high, but I’m sure there will be a new package or some other new feature added on like they’ve been doing. I just hope they would still have the ocean blue metallic. It’s a tough decision and I’m so torn!
Yeah, there is always something new over the horizon. Some new package or a new color. I almost waited for Sarge Green or some version of a military green. In the end I just asked myself "do I think I will be happy with the vehicle in front of me at the price I will pay?" After a bit of thought my answer was yes so I ordered one. A jeep is just a palette anyway...just like a Harley it is made to be personalized right? I figured this palette was close enough, would rather start now than wait a year.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Yeah, there is always something new over the horizon. Some new package or a new color. I almost waited for Sarge Green or some version of a military green. In the end I just asked myself "do I think I will be happy with the vehicle in front of me at the price I will pay?" After a bit of thought my answer was yes so I ordered one. A jeep is just a palette anyway...just like a Harley it is made to be personalized right? I figured this palette was close enough, would rather start now than wait a year.
That’s probably the most logical and helpful advice I’ve heard to date. With that being said, I’m one of those that always wants the latest. If I get delivery date in May/June and the 2021 MY banks open a month later I know I’ll regret it. I think I might sit tight for a bit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.