wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
WE have many that use that winch in our Jeep club. It surprisingly does the job well. Just let it cool in between doing long pulls.

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Now all I need is a bumper to put it on!

5865535C-5BC9-456D-BB3C-A63AFE3C73D4.jpeg
That's a lot of winch Jeff! I believe it will be too big for the Rubicon steel bumper upgrade, I could be wrong, and I normally am 50% of the time. But I was under the impression that you don't get Stuck? at least not as much as I do.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
That's a lot of winch Jeff! I believe it will be too big for the Rubicon steel bumper upgrade, I could be wrong, and I normally am 50% of the time. But I was under the impression that you don't get Stuck? at least not as much as I do.
Hah! I DO get stuck - and I did in Citrus when all of us FL boys and girls from here got together at Citrus WMA. I had to be pulled off the top of a rather steep sugar sand hill - but I made it up farther than some of the more capable Jeeps. I’m most likely getting the Rugged Ridge Spartan front bumper, which my 4x4 guys are confident they can fit the winch on. Crossing my fingers.

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
The wife has the rough country bumper and this winch and it works great. My only complaint is the wires rubbing on the grill. Winch works great though! I have another one waiting for installation on my rig.

20191215_093250.jpg

20191215_093234.jpg
Sponsored